一分钟英语(MP3+双语字幕) 第139期:See Eye to Eye 看法一致
日期:2017-03-27 13:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
We have already learned a few idioms relating to eyes.
我们已经学习了一些与眼睛相关的习语。
Here is another one for you. See eye to eye
今天我们还会学一个新的习语。看法一致
Do you use this phrase when you look deep into someone's eyes?
当你深情对望某人的眼睛时,你会用这个短语吗?

See Eye to Eye 看法一致

Is the yoga class over already?
瑜伽课已经结束了?
I left a little early.
我离开得稍早一些。
Why?
为什么?
The instructor and I didn't see eye to eye.
我和老师看法不一致。
You had a fight with your yoga teacher?
你和瑜伽老师吵架了?
Look Jonathan, I practice yoga my own way.
乔纳森,我用自己的方式练习瑜伽。
The instructor asked you to leave, didn't she?
老师要求你离开,是吗?
People who have similar opinions or ways of thinking "see eye to eye."
有相似看法或思维方式的人们有着一致的看法。
If you say you "see eye to eye" with someone, you agree with them.
如果你和某人“看法一致”,意味着你同意他的观点。
This expression has been used since ancient times.
这个表达从古代一直沿用至今。
And that's English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!

分享到