欧美人文风情(视频+文本+字幕)第343篇:当网络霸凌在现实生活中上演
日期:2017-11-07 07:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原味人文风情:

In Real Life: An Offline Experiment
现实生活:离线实验
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me... Just saying one thing. I think gay people are sick, and you guys should just kill yourselves. Just end your miserable existence.
不好意思、不好意思、不好意思... 我说一件事一下。我觉得同性恋很变态,你们应该去死一死。快结束你们可悲的生命吧。
She's so stupid. You're so stupid. You know that though, right? You know you're stupid?
她有够蠢的。妳好蠢。不过妳自己也知道,对吧?妳知道自己很蠢吧?
You are the weirdest f***ing kid in school.
妳是学校里的头号怪咖。
Why do you always mess with me?
妳们为什么总是要找我麻烦?
You know what? All of you Muslims, you need to go back to the hellholes you're from. Can you believe this? F***ing terrorist.
妳知道吗?你们每个穆斯林,你们得回去你们原本的鬼地方。妳能相信吗?该死的恐怖份子。
What did you say?
妳说什么?
You heard what I said. Fat bitches like you should get over themselves; go on a diet.
妳听到我说的话了。像妳这样的死肥婆应该不要再自以为了;去减肥吧妳。
I'm just waiting for my mom. Can you please leave me alone?
我只是在等我妈。可以请妳不要烦我吗?

I'm traumatized. Get a gym membership. I f***ing hate fat people.
我精神受到创伤了。快去加入健身房的会员吧。我超级痛恨胖子。
I think you should go. I think you should go.
我想妳该走了。我想妳该走了。
She upset me, too.
她也碍到我了啊。
I think you should go.
我觉得妳该走了。
Everyone hates you; you should hate yourself, too.
大家都讨厌妳;妳也应该讨厌妳自己。
What are you doing? Why are you talking to her like that?
妳们在做什么?妳们为什么那样对她说话?
Because she deserves it.
因为她活该。
No, she doesn't. Like, walk away right now, please.
不,她才不活该。请妳们现在就走。

343.png

Homosexuality is a disease. You're saving humanity by killing yourselves.
同性恋是种病。你们死一死是在造福全人类。
Yo, get the f*** outta here right now. I've got him. Take a walk.
喂,现在就给我滚喔。交给我。滚。
Do you need a hug? Come here, sweetheart. It'll be all right.
需要抱一个吗?亲爱的,来这里。没事的。
This woman is dangerous. All Muslims are terrorists.
这女人很危险。所有的穆斯林都是恐怖份子。
Yeah, I'm also a terrorist, just so you know.
是喔,那跟妳说一下,我也是恐怖份子耶。
All these hateful comments were written by real people on social media.The bullies and their targets were actors. Everyone else was not.
这所有充满仇恨的评论都是真实的人在社群媒体上写的。霸凌者和他们的对象皆为演员。其他人则不是。
You're fine. That's really mean. Are you okay?
妳很好。那样真的很糟糕。妳没事吧?
Yeah.
没事。
If this behavior is unacceptable in real life, why is it so normal online?
如果这种行为在现实生活中是不可接受的,那为什么在网络上那么习以为常呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱