《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第439期:运用自然的资源
日期:2017-05-06 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

It's fatter in the middle, where the reeds are thickest.

芦苇的间部位是最肥最粗的

And then it tapers off here as well.

然后由中间向两头逐渐变细


You know, and like everything in survival,if you can use natural forms of things,

生存下去的诀窍就是 运用大自然的资源

it's gonna help you so much.

这一定会给你帮大忙的

A short section of my rope cut into strips will hold the raft together nicely.

我切下来一截绳子 用来束紧筏子

Then what you've got is this basic shape like this.

现在有个雏形了

I reckon two or three of these are gonna give me easy enough stability and buoyancy to float me down this river.

要想顺流而下 我感觉两三个这样的东西 就足够牢固 保我不沉了

Reed rafts are incredibly durable and practical.

芦苇筏相当结实 易于制作

And once you know how,you can build one in an hour or so.

只要掌握了方法 一小时之内就能完工

One, two.Then we just finish off this third one.

一个 两个 现在来完成第三个

I'm just trying to accentuate this taper at the end.

我正努力让尾巴这端翘起来

Pull it up.This is gonna be the bow.Pull those together.And then bind them up here.

竖起来 让它做船头 把它们聚拢 然后捆紧

This is gonna work great.All I need now is a paddle.

这肯定管用 现在我需要一支浆

See there? We're gonna use this.Okay,we're set to go,come on.

看 就用它了 好了 准备出发 走

It's incredibly heavy, but I'm confident it won't sink.

它很重 但我相信它不会沉

Okay.We're floating and on our way.

好了 漂起来了 上路了

Just shows how buoyant these reeds are.

瞧这些芦苇 浮力真强

It's actually quite deep, this water.

这里的水其实挺深的

Tell you what,it's a hell of a lot easier than doing battle with all of those reeds.

告诉你吧 这真比在那丛芦苇中 劈荆斩棘要容易多了

Okay. We're on our way.

好了 上路了

The water channel should lead straight to the coast.

水道一直通向了海岸

But getting a 500-pound raft into open water is gonna be quite a challenge.

但要把一个550磅重的筏子拖入水域 绝非易事

Come along. We can do this.We're so close now.

加把劲 一定能行 没多远了

词汇解析

1、survival

生存

companies which have been struggling for survival in the advancing recession.

在日益萧条的经济环境中挣扎求生的各个公司

Ask for the free booklet 'Debt: a Survival Guide'.

可以索要免费小册子《债务:生存指南》。

幸存;存活

If cancers are spotted early there's a high chance of survival.

如果癌症在早期发现的话,存活的几率会很高。

An animal's sense of smell is still crucial to its survival.

动物的嗅觉对其生存仍然至关重要。


2、confident

坚信的;有信心的

I am confident that everything will come out right in time.

我坚信一切终究都会好起来。

Mr Ryan is confident of success.

瑞安先生坚信一定会成功。

自信的;充满信心的

In time he became more confident and relaxed.

过了一段时间,他变得更加自信、更为放松。

She is a confident woman who is certain of her views.

她是一位充满自信的女性,对自己的观点深信不疑。

分享到
重点单词
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • accentuatev. 以重音念,强调,重读
  • relaxedadj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(
  • stabilityn. 稳定性,居于修道院
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • durableadj. 耐用持久的 n. (复)耐用品
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • reedn. 芦苇,芦笛,簧片 Reed:里德(姓氏)