《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第261期:特种部队训练
日期:2016-10-02 21:41

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There's no way of getting around this gap.Let's try around the back.

这个口子根本进不去 绕到后面看看

It's much wider down the back. Look.Must be where,where the counterweights run.

后面更宽 看呐 这肯定就是对重的通道

There's a gap of about 10 inches.

这个口大概有25厘米宽

A tight squeeze, but just room for me to get through.

非常狭小 但刚好能容我通过

The elevator appears to be stuck between floors,and I can see daylight beneath,which might mean an exit.

电梯好像停在两层楼之间了 我能看到下面的光线了 那应该就是出口

Get under this. Come down, come down.We're underneath the elevator here.

下来吧 快点下来 我们已经到电梯下面来了

Bad place for this to fall.Let's try and get out of here.

这地方可不安全 我们赶紧出去吧

There's a ton of steel above,which could crush me like a bug.

上面有一吨重的钢铁 要压死我轻而易举

We need to shift this.Let's shift this footplate.

我们要打开这里 打开这个踏板

The footplate prevents passengers from slipping underneath the elevator.

踏板是防止乘客 滑到电梯下面的

It's the weakest part of the structure and could provide a route out.

是电梯最不牢靠的地方 我们也许能从这里出去

Okay, it's gonna be tight.There's only just room to slip through,but I'm not hanging around in here for a moment longer than I have to.

好吧 太窄了 只够刚好爬过去 但不到迫不得已 我真不想在这多呆一分钟了

Now to get the crew out.Okay.Okay. Good job in there.

现在把我的同伴拉出来 好了 很好 在里面表现真不错

I'm safely down to ground level and on my way.

我终于安全到达地面 继续前进

Next up,I'm putting my special forces training to an explosive test.Fingers in ears.

接下来 我将特种部队训练技能 用于一次爆炸 塞上耳朵

词汇解析

1、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

消耗;用完

We've got through a lot of tyres.

我们用了很多轮胎。

You'll get through at least ten nappies a day.

你每天至少得用10块尿布。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。


2、hang around

(在某处)等待,闲逛,闲呆着

He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.

他等我都等烦了。

On Saturdays we hang about in the park.

每到星期六我们都在公园里闲逛。

经常和…在一起;经常泡在

They usually hung around together most of the time.

大多数时间他们通常都泡在一起。

Helen used to hang round with the boys.

海伦以前常和那些男孩子们厮混。

分享到