《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第347期:自然最强大的力量
日期:2016-12-27 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

See the shadow, the stick has moved a bit,put a rock on the other end, and you get a line here.

看这影子 已经移动了一点 放块石头在新的末端上 这样就会有条直线

If you stand on that line,face the stick, you're gonna be heading north.

你站在这条线上 面朝树枝 你面对的就是北方


And obviously the longer you leave it,wider the line, the more accurate it's gonna be.

很明显 你等待的时间越长 线就越宽 方向就越准确

What I don't have in my favor, though, is time.I don't want to wait in this heat any longer.Want to get moving.

时间就是生命 我一刻都不想待在这大温室里了 启程

Before you head out, leave a marker for rescuers to follow.

在你走之前 给搜救队留个标记

Use whatever you find around you to make an arrow.

随便找些东西做个箭头

North towards that rocky outcrop.It's hot, hot, hot.

指向北方那些露出的岩石 热死我了

Temperatures here are in the high 90s,but it's the humidity levels that make the heat so intense.

这里为温度华氏90多度 但是高温加上湿热那就令人抓狂了

Keep heading north. We need to get over this.

继续朝北走 我们得爬过这些岩石

Humidity reduces a body's ability to cool itself by slowing the evaporation of sweat.

潮湿减缓了汗水蒸发的速度 身体散热就慢 体温降不下来

The more physical the activity,the greater the chances of heatstroke.

身体运动越多 中暑的可能性也越大

I'll need at least a gallon of water a day to survive here.

为了生存下去 我一天至少需要一加仑的水

The scorching heat and high humidity levels mean thunderstorms are common here,

因为这里的高温度和高湿度 意味着雷暴的频发

but even nature's most potent force can work in your favor.

但大自然最强大的力量也可为你所用

Look, you can see there's been fire here.

看 那里有火烧过的迹象

Probably a lightning strike hit that...Set it a light.

估计是被闪电劈中之后 树被点燃了

Actually, charcoal is often a good thing to take with you.

炭块通常会成为你路上的好帮手

There's lots you can do with that filter water with it, even help you with fire.

它可以帮到你很多忙 能够过滤饮用水 甚至还能生火

You drive a spark into bits charcoal,you'll often get an ember that's gonna help you get the fire lit.Let's take some of this with us.

炭块只要有一点火星 就会产生余烬 这样就会帮助你生火 带走一些

词汇解析

1、get over

从(不快或疾病中)恢复过来

It took me a very long time to get over the shock of her death.

得知她去世的消息我惊愕不已,很长时间才缓过劲来。

克服,战胜(问题、困难)

How would they get over that problem, he wondered?

他们会怎么解决那个问题?他寻思着。

(向…)讲清;使明白

We have got to get the message over to the young that smoking isn't cool.

我们要让年轻人认识到抽烟并不是什么很酷的事情。


2、common

常见的;普遍的

His name was Hansen, a common name in Norway.

他的名字叫汉森,在挪威是一个常见的名字。

Oil pollution is the commonest cause of death for seabirds.

石油污染是造成海鸟死亡最常见的原因。

共有的;共同的

Moldavians and Romanians share a common language.

摩尔达维亚人和罗马尼亚人使用同一种语言。

Such behaviour is common to all young people.

这种行为在年轻人中司空见惯。

寻常的;普通的

Democracy might elevate the common man to a position of political superiority.

民主也许能提升普通人的政治地位,让他们产生优越感。

Common salt is made up of 40% sodium and 60% chloride.

食盐由40%的钠和60%的氯化物构成。

分享到