《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第179期:海上求生的关键
日期:2016-07-04 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

But there's no guarantee rescue will come,and with such little water here,

是否有人救援还是未知之数 此地淡水贫乏

your health will start to decline rapidly.

人的健康状况会迅速恶化


Given that choice, I'd build a raft and set sail.

有鉴于此 我最好还是做个木筏出海

Driftwood from the beach is ideal.

海滩上的浮木是最好不过的材料

And then for all of the lashing,I'm just gonna use the shipping rope.

至于捆绑加固的任务 就要交给这条船缆了

The key element to sea survival is staying dry.

保持身体干燥是海上求生的关键

I want to make sure this raft keeps me up out of the water.

我要确保这木筏能让我身体不接触海面

Use these as cross struts one there and another here.

用这个做纵向框架 一根在这 另一根在那

It means I can then build another layer on top of this,but with a bit of a gap,

这样我就可以此之上再铺一层 而且中间留有空隙

and into that gap I can force all of the polystyrene and the bottles that's been washed up in this gully.

之后 我在空隙中填入那些 被冲上海滩的泡沫塑料和瓶子

Fill the gap as tightly as possible with polystyrene.

用泡沫塑料把中间一层空隙尽量填满

Then cover it with another layered of driftwood,and tie it all down as tight as you can.

然后在其上再铺一层浮木 使出吃奶的劲把它绑紧

And then all I need is a good a-frame at the back to put a tiller through.

接下来 要在尾部 做个结实的A型框架 以放置船桨

A really good, long length of tiller pole here

这根就不错 长短正好

gonna make paddling much more efficient I can really put my weight into it then.

划起船来能事半功倍 我能把浑身的劲都使上

All I need is to attach this bit to the end.Okay, that will do.

只要把这玩意绑在其中一头就成了 好了 这就好了

Before I launch, I want to collect the water from my still.

起航前 我要先收集蒸馏过的淡水

It's not much,but together with my other water traps,I've got six liters.

不是很多 但加上另外一个聚水器里的水 我总共有6升了

Now to set sail east towards Panama.

现在是时候向东面起航 前往巴拿马了

词汇解析

1、decline

下降;减少;衰退;衰落

The number of staff has declined from 217,000 to 114,000.

员工人数从 21.7万减少到了11.4万。

Hourly output by workers declined 1.3% in the first quarter.

第一季度工人每小时的产量下降了 1.3%。

婉拒;谢绝

He declined their invitation.

他谢绝了他们的邀请。

The band declined to comment on the story.

乐队拒绝对这一报道作任何评论。

逐渐势微;正在衰退

Thankfully the smoking of cigarettes is on the decline.

令人欣慰的是,吸烟量在逐渐下降。

He is still one of the world's most popular golfers, but his game is in decline.

他仍是世界上最受欢迎的高尔夫球选手之一,但他的球技日不如前。


2、wash up

洗餐具

I ran some hot water and washed up.

我放了一些热水把餐具洗了。

I bet you make breakfast and wash up their plates, too.

我肯定是你做的早餐并且清洗了他们的餐具。

退潮留下;(海水或河水)冲刷后留下

Thousands of herring and crab are washed up on the beaches during every storm.

每次暴风雨过后海滩上都会留下数不尽的鲱鱼和螃蟹。

The fossils appear to be an early form of seaweed washed up on a beach.

这些化石看上去是被海水冲上岸的一种早期的水藻。

分享到