《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第21期:随机应变
日期:2016-01-21 20:23

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This kind of survival is measured in seconds.

这样的生存挑战以秒计时

It's agony on my bare skin,and even the camera has frozen.

刺骨的冰水袭击我裸露的皮肤 摄像机镜头甚至结冰了


But you've got to keep focused.I am gonna use this ice block try and float my rucksack across.

但是你必须集中精力 我要用这块浮冰 带我的背包过河

It probably stands a better chance of staying dry then.

这也许能让我的包不被打湿

The ice block is still floating with all my gear,and it's helping me struggle across the rocky bottom.

浮冰承载着我所有的东西 并帮我越过岩石密布的河床

So far, looking,looking okay.Okay, we're in.

现在看起来 看起来不错 全部浸入水中了

The shock of hitting the freezing water can cause cardiac arrest as the veins in your body constrict.

这种与冰水的撞击 使得体内血管收缩 这能引发心脏骤停

So stay calm, keep your wits.If you black out here, you're dead.

保持冷静 随机应变 如果你在这里昏过去 那就死定了

That's over, the deep bit.Let's get ashore.I'm out of the river, but not out of danger,

最深处已经过去了 上岸 虽然脱离冰水 但并未脱离危险

a core-temperature drop of just 3 degrees is enough to send the body into hypothermic shutdown.

体内温度下降了三度 足以致命

I have to get warm and fast.Bloody norah!

我必须尽快获取温度 天啊

I'm gonna use this parachute just to sit on,insulate me a bit from the snow,gonna wrap myself a little bit.

我要坐在降落伞上 阻隔雪 并将自己裹在里面

重点讲解

1、struggle

奋力;努力;尽力

They had to struggle against all kinds of adversity.

他们不得不同一切困境做斗争。

Those who have lost their jobs struggle to pay their supermarket bills.

那些失业的人们想方设法以支付超市的账单。

斗争;奋斗;努力

Life became a struggle for survival.

生活成了一场奋力求生的斗争。

a young lad's struggle to support his poverty-stricken family.

年轻的小伙子为了支撑他贫困的家庭所作的努力

搏斗;扭打

She screamed at him to 'stop it' as they struggled on the ground.

他们在地上扭打成一团,她向他尖叫着“别打了”。

We were struggling for the gun when it went off!

我们正在争夺那把枪,这时它突然走火了!


2、measure

衡量;估量;评估;判定

I continued to measure his progress against the charts in the doctor's office.

我继续比照医生办公室里的图表来判断他病情的发展。

A grammar school's success was measured in terms of the number of pupils who got into university.

一所文法学校成功与否是以考上大学的学生人数为衡量依据的。

测量;度量;计量

Measure the length and width of the gap.

测量一下这条缝隙的长与宽。

He measured the speed at which ultrasonic waves travel along the bone.

他测出了超声波穿过骨头的速度。

距离(或长度、宽度、数量等)为…

The house is more than twenty metres long and measures six metres in width.

这座房子长20多米,宽6米。

This hand-decorated plate measures 30cm across.

这只手工绘制的盘子直径为30厘米。

分享到
重点单词
  • measuredadj. 量过的,慎重的,基于标准的,有韵律的 动词me
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • rockyadj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • constrictv. 压缩,束紧,使收缩
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • insulatev. 使 ... 绝缘,隔离 [计算机] 绝缘
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • adversityn. 不幸,灾难
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮