《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第317期:味道真难吃
日期:2016-11-27 21:13

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

After enduring everything the Sahara has thrown at me,i desperately needed rest.

在撒哈拉遇到一系列挑战后 我真的需要休息一下了

While I had some sleep,it just never feels enough.

虽然我昨晚休息过了 但远远不够

A very cold night.I'm very pleased to see the sun come up finally.

晚上超级冷 能看到今早的太阳 我还真是庆幸

Strange thing about the desert.

沙漠里有一桩纠结的事

You spend most of the day wanting the cool of the evening and then most of the night longing for the heat of the sun again.

希望白天是夜晚的温度 又希望夜晚是白天的温度

I've got breakfast.The easiest way of eating this is to make a bug patty out of these things.See what we've got here.

我已经有早餐了最容易的方法 做一个捕虫装置 看看抓到了什么

Couple of locusts.Get rid of those spiny legs.

抓到了蚱蜢 把带刺的翅膀摘掉

The beetles, a couple of moths as well.Even got a praying mantis.

瓶子里还有飞蛾 还抓到了一只螳螂

Quite a diverse breakfast menu.Squish all that up together.

真是一桌“丰盛”的早餐 把螳螂揉成一团

It's going to be masses masses of protein in this.

这一团都是蛋白质

Got to keep thinking of the energy and the protein.

想着能补充能量和蛋白质就好了

a rogue leg in there.Oh, god.I have really learned to hate that taste.

有条腿冒出来了 上帝 这味道真难吃

It's that cold, sandy, crunchy goo with a very off mustard taste.

是种凉凉脆脆沙沙的感觉 有点像特制的芥末

I don't think of the taste. Just get it down.

别想这个味道 赶紧吞下去

You've got to keep chewing it to get that stuff down. Come on.

只有咀嚼才能咽下去 忍耐点吧

Truly terrible way to start a day.

今天的开场真是可怕

But it's going to give me some energy.Breakfast, done. Let's Go.

这会给我补充一些能量的 吃完早饭 上路

词汇解析

1、desperate

(因绝望而)孤注一掷的,铤而走险的,拼命的

Troops are needed to help get food into Kosovo where people are in desperate need.

需要军队帮助将科索沃人民亟需的食品送抵那里。

Desperate with anxiety, Bob and Hans searched the whole house.

焦急万分的鲍勃和汉斯把整座房子找了个遍。

极需要的;渴望的

They'd been married nearly four years and June was desperate to start a family.

他们结婚已快4年了,琼非常渴望要个孩子。

People are desperate for him to do something.

人们极希望他能做点什么。

极困难的;极严重的;极危险的

India's United Nations ambassador said the situation is desperate.

印度驻联合国大使说形势非常危急。

I decided not to abandon John when he was in such a desperate position.

我决定不在约翰走投无路的时候抛弃他。


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

写下;记下

The idea has been going around in my head for quite a while and now I am getting it down on paper.

这个想法在我脑海里萦绕许久了,我现在就将它写在纸上。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

Get down! she yelled. Somebody's shooting!

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

分享到