看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第26期:安娜发现斯温才是真爱
日期:2014-05-05 07:29

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Help.
救命
Anna. Oh no.
安娜! 噢 不
Olaf? Olaf. Get away from there.
雪宝? 雪宝 离壁炉远点
So this is heat... I love it.
哇 这就是火... 我喜欢
Ooh! But don't touch it!
噢! 还是别碰它
So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?
汉斯在哪? 他吻你了吗?
I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love.
我看错他了 这不是真爱
Huh. But we ran all the way here?
那我们不是白跑了?
Please Olaf, you can't stay here, you'll melt.
雪宝 你不能待在这儿 你会融化的
I am not leaving here until we find
在找到能救你的真爱之前
...some other act of true love to save you.
我是不会离开这里的
Do you happen to have any ideas?
你有别的主意吗?
I don't even know what love is.
我连爱是什么都不知道
That's okay, I do...Love is...
没关系 我知道 爱是...
putting someone else's needs before yours, like, you know,
把别人看得比自己重要,就像...
how Kristoff brought you back here
克里斯托弗为了救你
to Hans and left you forever.
把你交给汉斯,自己却转身离开
Kristoff loves me?
克里斯托弗喜欢我?
Wow, you really don't know anything about love, do you?
喔,看来你真的不懂什么是爱啊?
Olaf, you're melting.
雪宝 你要化了
Some people are worth melting for.
有些人值得我为她融化
Just maybe not right this second.
但现在可不是时候
Don't worry, I've got it!
别担心 我来搞定
We're going to get through...
我们得把...
Oh, wait. Hang on. I'm getting something.
等等 看我发现了什么
It's Kristoff and Sven! They're coming back this way.
是克里斯托弗和斯特! 他们回来了
They...they are?
他们回来了?
Wow, he's really moving fast. Huh...I guess I was wrong.
哇 真是疾驰如飞... 看来我错了
I guess Kristoff doesn't love
也许克里斯托弗还没有爱你爱到
...you enough to leave you behind.
能甘心就这么离你而去
Help me up, Olaf. Please.
扶我起来 雪宝
No, no, no, no, no. You need to
不 不 不 你需要
stay by the fire and keep warm.
留在这里保持体温
I need to get to Kristoff. - Why?
我要去找克里斯托弗 -为什么?
Oh, oh, oh, I know why.
噢!我知道了
There's your act of true love right there,
难道这就是能救你的真爱
Riding across the fjords like a Valiant,
那个像勇士一般穿越峡湾
pungent reindeer King! Come on!
浑身发臭的驯鹿王子! 我们走!

重点解析

重点讲解:

valiant
adj. 英勇的,勇敢的
n. 勇士;勇敢的人
Despite valiant efforts by the finance minister, inflation rose to 36%.
尽管这位财政部长作了顽强的努力,通货膨胀率还是升到了36%。
He suffered further heart attacks and strokes, all of which he fought valiantly.
他又发作过几次心脏病并中过几次风,他与这一切都作了顽强的斗争.
pungent
adj. 辛辣的;刺激性的;苦痛的;尖刻的
The more herbs you use, the more pungent the sauce will be.
你用的香草越多,沙司的味道就越刺鼻。
Durians have pungent smell, but durian lovers say it is the king of fruits. They are aphrodisiacs.
榴莲气味刺鼻,但榴莲的热爱者们说它是水果之王,它的滋补功效极强
melt
vi. 熔化,溶解;渐混
vt. 使融化;使熔化;使软化;使感动
n. 熔化;熔化物
The snow had melted, but the lake was still frozen solid.
雪已经融化了,但湖面仍然冻得结结实实。
His anxiety about the outcome melted, only to return later.
他对结果的焦虑消失了,但过后又来了。

配音演员:

克里斯汀·贝尔(Kristen Bell),1980年7月18日出生于密歇根州底特律,美国影视演员。

2004年,她因主演电视剧《美眉校探》而走红。在2007年,她加入了《绯闻女孩》,为旁白“Gossip Girl”配音。2008年,她在《英雄》中饰演“放电女”。2013年5月,克里斯汀·贝尔再次出演电影版《美眉校探》女主角;在同年上映的《冰雪奇缘》中,她为公主安娜配音。

分享到
重点单词
  • valiantadj. 勇敢的,英勇的 n. 勇士,勇敢的人
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • pungentadj. 刺鼻的,辛辣的,尖锐的,刻薄的
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • meltedadj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过
  • outcomen. 结果,后果
  • inflationn. 膨胀,通货膨胀