(单词翻译:单击)
剧本欣赏
Anna. Are you okay?
安娜!你还好吗?
I'm okay... I'm fine... - Who's this?
我还好... 我没问题 - 他是谁?
Wait, it doesn't matter. Just...You have to go.
哦 这不重要... 你必须得走了
No, I know we can figure this out together...
不,我们一定能解决这个问题...
How? What power do you have to stop this winter?
怎么解决? 什么力量可以让你阻止这个严冬?
To stop me?
阻止我?
Anna, I think we should go.
安娜 我们得走了
No. I'm not leaving without you, Elsa.
不!我不能丢下你 艾莎
Yes, you are.
求你了,走吧
Stop. Put us down!
放下! 把我们放下!
Go away!
离开这儿!
Heads up!
看着点儿!
Watch out for my butt!
小心我的屁股!
It is not nice to throw people!
就这么把我们扔出来,太没礼貌了!
Wow, Wow, Wow Feisty pants. Ok, Relax.
哇 喔 喔 得了吧 冷静点儿
Just Calm down. Calm down.
好了 冷静!
All Right. I'm Okay.
好 好 我冷静了
Just let the snow man be.
别管他了
I'm Calm... - Great.
我得冷静... - 很好
Oh... Come on!
嗬! - 你干嘛
Uh-oh. See. Now you made him mad!
你看你 把他惹毛了吧!
I'll distract him.
你们先走
You guys go.
我掩护!
No, no, not you guys.
喂 喂 不是说你们
This just got a whole lot harder.
真是越帮越忙
What are you doing?
你又干嘛?
I got him!
打中他了!
It's a hundred foot drop.
这得有100英尺高吧
It's two hundred.
至少200尺
- What's that for? - I'm digging a snow anchor.
你在干什么? - 挖一个雪锚
Okay. What if we fall?
好 如果我们掉下去怎么办?
There's twenty feet of fresh powder down there.
下面有20英尺厚的新雪接着我们
It'll be like landing on a pillow...
会像掉在枕头上一样...
Hopefully.
希望如此
Okay, Anna. On three.
好了 安娜 我数到三
One... - Okay. You tell me when...
1... - 好 你让我什么时候跳...
Two... - I'm ready to go...I was born ready! Yes!
2... - 我就什么时候跳...我早就准备好了!耶!
Calm down.
冷静
Tree!
3!
What the... Whoa! That happened.
我去...怕什么来什么
Ah. Ah. Man, am I out of shape.
啊 啊 我发型没乱吧
There we go. Hey, Anna! Sven!
这样好多了 嘿! 安娜!斯特!
Where'd ya guys go? We totally lost Marshmallow back there!
你们去哪啦? 我们把那个棉花糖甩掉了!
Hey. We were just talking about you.
嗨! 说曹操曹操到
All good things, all good things.
乖乖的 棉花糖~~
No!
不!
This is not making much of a difference! Is it?
这好像一点作用也不起啊 嗯?
Olaf!
雪宝!
Hang in there, guys! - Go Faster!
坚持住伙计们!- 快!快点!
Wait, what?
啊,怎么了?
Kristoff!
克里斯托弗!
Don't come back!
别再回来!
We won't.
我们不会的
重点解析
重点讲解:
feisty
adj. 活跃的;好争吵的;烦躁不安的
At 66, she was as feisty as ever.
六十六岁的她,从来没有这样精力旺盛过。.
powder
n. 粉;粉末;[化工][军] 火药;尘土
vt. 使成粉末;撒粉;搽粉于
vi. 搽粉;变成粉末
Put a small amount of the powder into a container and mix with water.
将少许该粉末放入容器里与水混合。
She powdered her face and applied her lipstick and rouge.
她往脸上搽了粉,又涂了她的口红和胭脂。
Marshmallow
n. 棉花糖;蜀葵糖剂;
As more people get on to ride the marshmallow cloud, you can expand the marshmallow clusters by sticking more marshmallows to them, increasing the surface area.
随着越来越多的人登上棉花糖云,您可以通过粘贴更多的棉花糖来扩展棉花糖簇,增加表面面积。
If after I come back, this marshmallow is here, you will get another one.
如果我回来的时候这颗棉花糖还在这儿,你会再得到一颗。
幕后花絮:
詹妮弗·李不仅仅是历史上首位执导迪士尼动画长片的女导演,也是继1991年《美女与野兽》LindaWoolverton之后首位创作整部迪士尼电影剧本的女性编剧。