(单词翻译:单击)
剧本欣赏
Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown.
陛下 猥琐屯公爵求见
Weselton. The Duke of Weselton..
威斯顿!我是威斯顿公爵...
Your Majesty,
陛下
As your closest partner in trade,
作为您最亲密的贸易伙伴
It seems only fitting that I offer you.
我想邀请您跳加冕后的第一支舞
Your first dance as Queen.
望陛下赏光
Thank you... Only I don't dance.
谢谢...但我不会跳舞
But my sister does.
不过我妹妹会
Lucky you... -Oh, I don't think...
你真幸运 -我可不觉得...
If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you.
如果你被我转晕了,我会接着你的
Sorry.
不好意思
Like an agile peacock...
看我像只灵活的孔雀
Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
你们能打开城门真是太好了
Why did they shut them in the first place?
以前干嘛要关上呢?
Do you know the reason? Hmm?
你知道原因吗? 嗯?
No. -No...
不知道 -不知道?
Oh, all right. Hang on.
好吧,我们继续
They don't call me "the little dipper" for nothing.
我可是个“舞林高手”哦!
Like a chicken...with the face of a monkey... I fly.
看我跳“鸡舞”...“猴子舞”...飞起来啦!
Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.
希望下次还能有幸邀您公主殿下
Well, he was sprightly.
哈!他真是活跃
Especially for a man in heels.
穿了高跟鞋还这么能蹦跶
Are you okay? - I've never been better.
你还好吗? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.
我今天好开心
I wish it could be like this all the time.
真希望永远都能像今天一样
Me too...
我也希望...
But it can't.
但是不行
Why not? -If...It just can't.
为什么不行? -就是..不行
Excuse me for a minute.
对不起 我失陪一会儿
Glad I caught you. - Hans!
又接住你了 -汉斯!
I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide...Oops. Sorry.
经常只有我一个人在大厅里滑...哦 不好意思
... Your physique helps I'm sure too.
...你这么强壮肯定没问题
What's this? I was born with it,
这是什么? -哦,生下来就长了
Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.
其实,我曾梦到被一个地精吻过
I like it.
真有趣
Yeah, The whole thing! You got it.
对!整个都吞下去!哈哈,你做到了
Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?
对了,你有多少兄弟来着?
Twelve older brothers.
十二个哥哥
Three of them pretended I was invisible...
其中三个哥哥在过去两年里...
literally... for two years.
完全把我当透明的
- That's horrible. - It's what brothers do.
太可怕了 -兄弟之间就是这样
... And sisters.
姐妹之间也是
Elsa and I were really close when we were little.
我跟艾莎小时候很亲密
But then, one day she just shut me out, and...
可是有一天,她突然把拒之门外
And I never knew why.
直到现在我都不知道为什么
I would never shut you out.
我永远不会将你拒之门外
重点解析
重点讲解:
swoon
vi. 昏晕;惊讶;着迷
n. 昏晕;狂喜
Some of the fans swooned at the sight of their beloved stars.
一看到他们所钟爱的明星,有几个狂热的追星族便晕了过去。
She is swooning at equitation.
她现在对骑马简直入了迷。
agile
adj. 敏捷的;机敏的;活泼的
This is just one example of how you can keep your teams agile while still maintaining necessary governance.
这只是当您仍然维持必要的管理时,如何能够使您的小组保持敏捷的一个例子。
Some have misguided ideas about what it means to be Agile.
其中有些公司对什么是敏捷抱有错误的观点。
sprightly
adj. 活泼的;愉快的
adv. 活泼地
These flowers, which were splendid and sprightly, waking in the dawn of the morning, in the evening will be a pitiful frivolity, sleeping in the cold night's arms.
这些华丽而明快的花朵在清晨苏醒,傍晚却成了轻浮的遗憾,在寒夜中沉沉睡去。
She is a sprightly married woman, hemmed in by an overwhelming sense of duty.
她是个活泼的已婚妇女,但却为一种强烈的责任感所约束。
角色介绍:
他叫雪宝,喜欢热情的拥抱。经由艾莎的魔力创造而意外诞生,雪宝是史上最友好的雪人。他天真、开朗的个性惹人喜爱;他的古怪能力则能使其时不时就身首分离,把场面变得尴尬又搞笑。雪宝还拥有世界上最异想天开的梦想——他期待迎接夏日的暖风与骄阳。但当大地真的解冻了后,他的梦想还能实现吗?