(单词翻译:单击)
剧本欣赏
Sven, go. Go!
斯特 快跑!
What are they? -Wolves.
那是什么? -狼
Wolves?
狼?
What do we do? -I've got this.
我们怎么办? -跟他们拼了
You just... don't fall off and don't get eaten.
你...别掉下去给吃了就行
But I wanna help... -No.
可我想帮忙... -不用
Why not?
为什么?
Because I don't trust your judgment.
因为我不相信你的判断力
Excuse me?!
你说什么?
Who marries a man she just met?
竟然会和一个陌生人结婚!
It's true love!
我们是真爱!
Christopher!
克里斯豆腐!
It's Kristoff!
是克里斯托弗 !
Duck!
闪开!
- You almost set me on fire! - But I didn't.
你差点把我也烧了! - 差点而已
Get ready to jump, Sven!
斯特 准备跳!
You don't tell him what to do!
你还没资格命令他!
I do! Jump, Sven!
听我的! 跳 斯特!
But I just paid it off.
哦不 我才刚还清雪橇的贷款
Uh-oh. No, no, no.
哎呀! 哇 啊 啊!
Grab on!
抓紧!
Pull, Sven! Pull!
拉 斯特!拉!
I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
我会赔你一个新雪橇的
And I understand if you don't want to help me anymore.
呃 如果你不想再帮我了 我也能理解
Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
我当然不想再帮她了
In fact, this whole thing has ruined me.
我可被她害惨了
For helping anyone ever again.
因为又帮了一个陌生人
- But she'll die on her own. - I can live with that.
- 但她自己去的话会死的 - 这又不关我事
But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.
如果她死了你就得不到新雪橇了
You know sometimes I really don't like you.
有时候我真的很讨厌你
Hold up. We're coming.
等一下 我们来了
You are?!
是吗
I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along.
当然了 那就跟上吧
重点解析
重点讲解:
duck
n. 鸭子;鸭肉;(英)宝贝儿;零分
vi. 闪避;没入水中
vt. 躲避;猛按…入水
He ducked in time to save his head from a blow from the poker.
他猛地低下头,及时地躲过飞来一棒。
Hans deftly ducked their blows.
汉斯灵活地躲过了他们的猛击。
sled
n. 雪橇
vi. 乘雪橇;用雪橇运
vt. 用摘棉机摘;用雪橇运
We got home and went sledding on the small hill in our back garden.
我们回到家,去后院的小山丘上滑雪橇。
When his sled broke down, he repaired it.
当他的雪橇坏掉时,他自己维修。
pay off
付清;取得成功;贿赂;报复
It would take him the rest of his life to pay off that loan.
还清那笔贷款将花费他的余生。
Sandra was determined to become a doctor and her persistence paid off.
桑德拉决心成为一名医生,她的坚持不懈终于带来了成功。
幕后花絮:
伊迪娜·门泽尔曾经为迪士尼上一部动画片《魔发奇缘》的长发公主试镜,但没有成功。选角导演留下了她试镜的片段,两年后,她得到了本片中冰雪女王艾莎的角色。