看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第3期:地精拯救安娜
日期:2014-04-01 09:16

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Mama! Papa!

妈妈!爸爸!

You Ok, Anna. I Got you.

没事的 安娜姐姐抱

Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!

艾莎你做了什么?你又乱用魔法了!

It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.

都是我不小心对不起安娜

- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.

她浑身冰凉! -我知道怎样救她

Ice?

雪?

Faster, Sven!

快点 斯特!

Sven!

斯特!

Please... Help!

请帮帮我们!

My daughter!

救救我的女儿!

He is the King!

哦!是国王!

Trolls...?

地精?

Shush. I'm trying to listen.

嘘 听听他们在说什么

Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.

小可爱 干脆留下来别走了

Your Majesty!

陛下!

Born with the powers or cursed?

她的魔力是天生的还是受到了诅咒?9

Born. And they're getting stronger.

天生的 而且越来越强了

You are lucky it wasn't her heart.

好在没有击中她的心脏

The heart is not so easily changed,

冰封的心 很难融化

But the head can be persuaded.

打在头上,我还有办法

Do what you must.

快救救她吧

I recommend we remove all magic,

我会消除魔法的效果

even memories of magic to be safe...

还有关于魔法的记忆,也一同抹去

But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.

别担心 我会留下快乐的记忆

She will be okay.

她会好的

But she won't remember I have powers?

她会忘记我有魔法?

- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa,

这样才安全 - 听着 艾莎

your power will only grow.

你的魔力只会越来越强大

There is beauty in it...

它会带来幸福

But also great danger.

也会带来灾难

You must learn to control it.

一定要学会掌控你的魔力

Fear will be your enemy.

记住,恐惧是你的敌人

No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.

不 我们会保护她她能做到的相信我

Until then,

在那之前

we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.

我们会锁上城门削减人手

We will limit her contact with people

减少她与外界的交往

and keep her powers hidden from everyone...

她的魔力决不能被别人知道

including Anna.

包括安娜

重点解析

重点讲解:

get out of hand

失控,无法控制

Make sure that you have covered yourself legally and try not to let your temper get out of hand.

确保自己的行为合法正当,尽可能别让情绪失控。

It was a warning that things might get out of hand if the offensive did not stop.

这是一个警告,说明如果攻势不停止,事情可能会失去控制。

majesty

n. 威严;最高权威,王权;雄伟;权威

His Majesty requests your presence in the royal chambers.

国王陛下要求你在皇室受召见。

Truly appreciate the majesty of nature, the miracle of life.

真正地欣赏大自然的壮丽,生命的奇迹。

persuade

vt. 说服,劝说;使某人相信;劝某人做(不做)某事

vi. 说服;被说服

adj. 空闲的,有闲的

My husband persuaded me to come.

我丈夫说服我来的。

We're trying to persuade manufacturers to sell them here.

我们正试图说服制造商们在这里销售它们。

It was the lack of privacy that eventually persuaded us to move after Ben was born.

正是因为缺少隐私感才最终迫使我们在本出生后搬了家。

We had managed to persuade them that it was worth working with us.

我们已经设法使他们相信和我们一起共事是值得的。

角色介绍:

安娜(Anna)

安娜是阿伦黛尔王国的小公主,她勇敢无惧,有一点一根筋,同时也充满乐观,非常关心他人。安娜与姐姐艾莎在小时候亲密无间,可因为某些原因她们逐渐疏远,而安娜一直都渴望与姐姐重新建立联系。当艾尔莎在登基大典上意外暴露了她的魔力,并意外将王国冰封之时,安娜踏上了破除魔咒的冒险旅程。伴随她的无畏、不放弃的精神和对他人的信任,安娜下定决心要解救王国,以及自己的亲人。



分享到
重点单词
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • offensiveadj. 令人不快的,侮辱的,攻击用的 n. 进攻
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • removev. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁 n. 去除,间距
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • miraclen. 奇迹