(单词翻译:单击)
剧本欣赏
Hey! -I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
喂!! -对不起!你没事吧?
Hey!
嘿!
I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. - Are you sure?
哦 我...没事 -真的吗?
Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.
我刚刚走路没看路...
- But I'm great, actually. - Oh, thank goodness.
但是我没事,真的 - 哦!谢天谢地
Oh... Umm...
喔...嗯...
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
我是南艾尔斯的汉斯王子
Princess Anna of Arendelle. -Princess...?
我是阿伦戴尔的安娜公主 -公主?
My Lady.
殿下!
Hi... again.
嗨...呵呵
Oh boy.
噢...欸
Ha. This is awkward. Not you're awkward,
嗯...这有点尴尬,呃...我不是说你
but just because we're...I'm awkward.
但我们确实...我是说我挺尴尬的
You're gorgeous. Wait, what?
你很...优雅...呃,什么?
I'd like to formally apologize for
我正式的为我不小心
hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse...
骑马撞上了美丽的阿伦戴尔公主以及...
And for every moment after.
之后所有的事情道歉!
No. No-no. It's fine. I'm not THAT Princess.
哦...没关系的,我不是“那种”公主
I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...
如果你撞到的是我姐姐艾莎,喔~~那可惨了...
'Cuz, you know...
你懂的,哈哈...
Hello.
你好啊~~
But, lucky you, it's-it's just me.
还好,你...撞到的是我
Just you?
你?
...The bells. The coronation.
哦!敲钟了,典礼要开始了
I... I...
我...哎呀 我...
I better go. I have to...I better go.
我要走了,我要...我真的得走了...
Bye!
再见!
重点解析
重点讲解:
prince
n. 王子,国君;亲王;贵族
The ringing bells proclaimed the birth of the prince.
鸣响的钟声宣布王子诞生了。
When his father died,the prince acceded to the position of head of state.
父王去世后,王子继承了国家元首的职位。
princess
n. 公主;王妃;女巨头
The dancer was enamoured of the princess.
这名舞蹈演员爱恋着公主。
The wicked old woman charmed the princess with magic words.
这个老巫婆用咒语使公主中了魔。
gorgeous
adj. 华丽的,灿烂的;极好的
The planning and decoration of the palace amaze the visitors with its architectural forms and gorgeous furniture.
宅邸的设计和装饰让来访者大吃一惊,惊叹于其建筑形式和绚丽的家具
Apple is gorgeous but far more sealed and controlled.
苹果的产品很华丽,但是却更为封闭。
角色介绍: