看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第11期:遇见克里斯托夫
日期:2014-04-10 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


You and this fellow... Hoo hoo.
你和这个老兄哟呼!
Big summer blow out.
夏日大酬宾
Carrots. -Hah?
胡萝卜! -啊?
Behind you.
你后面
Oh, right. Excuse me.
哦,不好意思
A real howler in July, Yes?
七月飞雪,好大的雪啊
Where ever could it be coming from?
你这是打哪嘎达过来的?
The North Mountain.
北山
North Mountain.
北山?
That'll be forty.
一共40,谢谢
Forty? No, ten.
40? 10块!
Oh dear, that's no good. See.
这可不行,亲
These are from our winter stock,
这些都是我们冬季的存货
where supply and demand have a big problem.
反季商品,我已经亏本卖了
You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?
你跟我说亏本?
I sell ice for a living.
我可是卖冰的啊 亲!
Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now.
晕,这种天气卖冰块...
I mean, that is really...
你可真会做生意
Ahem. That's unfortunate.
倒霉孩子
Still forty. But I will throw in a
不,不能还价,不过可以免费...
visit to Oaken's sauna. Hoo hoo!
赠送一次奥肯桑拿 哟呼!
Hi, family.
嗨 亲们!
Ten's all I got. Help me out.
我就剩10块了,帮个忙
Ten will get you this and no more.
10块,那就只能买萝卜了
Okay, just tell me one thing...What was
等下,我先打听个事儿...
...happening on the North Mountain?
北山那边到底发生了什么?
Did it seem magical?
被人施了魔法?
Yes! Now, back up
是的!你先闪边儿
while I deal with this crook here.
看我怎么收拾这个奸商
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
Okay. Okay, I'm-Ow! Whoa!
别 别 我...哇!哎呀...
Bye bye.
拜拜
No Sven, I didn't get your carrots.
没有,斯特,我没买到胡萝卜
But I did find us a place to sleep.
但是我找到了一个过夜的好地方
And it's free.
免费哦
I'm sorry about this violence.
不好意思没吓着你吧
I will add a quart of lutefisk,
我可以附送一罐腌鱼
So We'll have good feelings.
作为小小的补偿
Just the outfit and boots, yah?
衣服和靴子 还要点别的吗?

重点解析

重点讲解:

rough
adj. 粗糙的;粗略的;粗野的;艰苦的;未经加工的
vt. 使粗糙;粗暴对待;草拟
n. 艰苦;未经加工的材料;粗糙的部分
vi. 举止粗野
adv. 粗糙地;粗略地;粗暴地
His hands were rough and callused, from years of karate practice.
他的双手由于多年的空手道练习,粗糙而布满老茧。
American football's a rough game at the best of times.
在最好的情况下足球也是一项粗野的运动
unfortunate
adj. 不幸的;令人遗憾的;不成功的
Some unfortunate person passing below could all too easily be seriously injured.
某个正好从下面路过的倒霉的人会太容易严重受伤。
Apparently he had been unfortunate enough to fall victim to a gang of thugs.
显然他曾够不幸的,遭遇了一伙恶棍
Every year we have fundraisers to raise money for unfortunate people.
每年我们有募捐会为不幸的人筹集钱款。
crook
n. 骗子,坏蛋;弯处,弯曲部分;钩状物
vt. 使弯曲;欺骗,诈骗
vi. 弯曲,成钩形
The man is a crook and a liar.
这名男子是个恶棍和骗子。
She hid her face in the crook of her arm.
她把脸埋进了臂弯。
He crooked his finger: "Come forward," he said.
他弯了弯手指,说:“过来。
outfit
n. 机构;用具;全套装备
vi. 得到装备
She was wearing an outfit she'd bought the previous day.
她穿着前一天买的一套服装。
He works for a private security outfit.
他在一家私人保安公司工作。
vt. 配备;供应

角色介绍:

地精Trolls)

地精这些古老的生物居住在一个深谷里。他们平时看似一块球形的石头,因此只有他们想被见到时才会出现在别人面前。他们是土地和夜空的大师,他们沉重而又压倒一切。


分享到
重点单词
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的