看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第21期:寻找真爱之吻
日期:2014-04-25 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded...
安娜 你愿意与克里斯托弗成为合地精法的...
Wait, what?!
等等,什么?
You're getting married.
你要结婚了
She's as cold as ice.
她浑身冰凉!
There's strange magic here!
我感觉到一股奇怪的魔气!
Grand Pabbie! Bring her to me.
佩比爷爷! - 快 让我看看
Anna, your life is in danger.
安娜,你现在很危险
There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister.
你姐姐在你心里刺进了一块冰
If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever.
如果不把它融化,你全身都会冻住的,永远
What ...? No.
什么? 不会吧
But you can remove it, Right?
但是你能治好,是吗?
I can not, I'm sorry Kristoff...
我不能 对不起 克里斯托弗...
If it was her head that would be easy.
如果只是头被冻住还好
But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
但解救冰封的心,只能靠一个发自真爱的行动
An act of true love?
发自真爱的行动?
A true love's kiss, perhaps?
也许是...真爱之吻?
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.
安娜,我们得带你去找汉斯
Hans.
汉斯...
Pull us out, Sven.
把我们拉上来,斯特
Olaf! Come on. I'm coming!
雪宝!快走 - 我来了!
Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?!
去吻汉斯喽! 汉斯是谁啊?

重点解析

重点讲解:

solid
adj. 固体的;可靠的;立体的;结实的;一致的
n. 固体;立方体
The snow had melted, but the lake was still frozen solid.
雪已经融化了,但是湖面上冻得结结实实。
Solids turn to liquids at certain temperatures.
固体在一定温度下转变成液体。
thaw
vi. 融解;变暖和
vt. 使融解;使变得不拘束
n. 解冻;融雪
We slogged through the mud of an early spring thaw.
我们在初春解冻期的泥泞里艰难跋涉。
Thaw it out completely before reheating in a saucepan.
将之完全解冻后,放到平底锅里重新加热
wed
vt. 与...结婚;娶;嫁
vi. 结婚;娶;嫁
Why did you wed your beautiful daughter to that old man?
你为什么把漂亮女儿嫁给那老头?
He chafes at the unhelpful pressure to wed from his parents and neighbours.
他也感受到来自他父母和邻居的让他结婚的无益的压力

幕后花絮:

了让艾莎的最终版外观变得更柔化,尤其是让她变成金发女子。动画团队定出了数项策略来打造艾莎的头发。约翰·拉塞特说:“我们希望人们能觉得艾莎这头秀发是项美丽宣言啊”。于是研发了一套新型的“护发”动画程式(Tonic)来进行这项任务,最后在剧中艾莎的头发总共需要40万根3D发丝,与之相比,《魔发奇缘》里的乐佩在制作时只用到了2万7千根。


分享到
重点单词
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • removev. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁 n. 去除,间距
  • meltedadj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • tonicn. 补药,奎宁水,[音]主调音或基音, adj. 滋补