(单词翻译:单击)
剧本欣赏
It's getting colder by the minute.
这里越来越冷了
If we don't do something soon, We'll all freeze to death.
如果再不采取措施 我们都会被冻死的
Prince Hans... - Princess Anna is...
汉斯王子 - 安娜公主已经..
Dead. What...?
死了 -什么?
What happened to her?
她怎么了?
She was killed by Queen Elsa.
她被艾莎女王...杀死了
Her own sister.
这可是她的亲姐姐啊
At least we got to say our marriage vows...
她躺在我怀里的弥留之际
before she died in my arms.
我们已宣誓结婚
There can be no doubt now,
现在的情况已经毋庸置疑
Queen Elsa is a monster and we are all in grave danger.
艾莎女王是个妖怪,她要把我们都杀死
Prince Hans, Arendelle looks to you.
汉斯王子 阿伦戴尔就全指望您了
With a heavy heart,
怀着沉重的心情
I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason
我宣布艾莎犯有叛国罪
and sentence her to death.
将被处以死刑
Hurry Up!
快!
She's dangerous. Move quickly and be careful.
她很危险 小心点 动作要快
The Door not open!
门打不开!
What is it, buddy? Hey, watch it.
你怎么了伙计? 干嘛!
What's wrong with you?
怎么回事?
I don't understand you when you talk like that.
你这么讲话我可听不懂
Ah! Stop it! Put me down!
喂喂!把我放下来!
No, Sven! We're not going back!
不 斯特! 我们不会回去的!
She's with her true love.
她跟她的真爱在一起
What the...
天哪...
Anna!
安娜!
Come on,come on ,boy.
快点,快点,哥们
重点解析
重点讲解:
vow
n. 发誓;誓言;许愿
vt. 发誓;郑重宣告
vi. 发誓;郑重宣告
While many models vow to go back to college, few do.
很多模特儿发誓要重返大学,但几乎无人做到。
I made a silent vow to be more careful in the future.
我默默发誓今后要更加小心。
grave
adj. 重大的;严肃的;黯淡的
n. 墓穴,坟墓;死亡
vt. 雕刻;铭记
They used to visit her grave twice a year.
他们以前每年给她上两次坟。
They had gravely impaired the credibility of the government.
他们已严重地损害了政府的信用。
treason
n. 叛国罪;不忠
They were tried and found guilty of treason.
他们受到了审判并被处以叛国罪。
Could you demean yourself by committing treason?
你能犯叛国罪而有辱自己的人格吗?
配音演员: