看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第19期:安娜需要帮助
日期:2014-04-22 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow.
哈 你说的没错 就跟摔在枕头上一样
Olaf!
雪宝!
I can't feel my legs!I can't feel my legs!
我的腿没有知觉了!我的腿没有知觉了!
Those are my legs.
这是我的腿!
Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt.
哦 嘿! 帮个忙 抓住我的屁股
Oh, That feels better.
哦 感觉好多了
Hey, Sven! He found us.
嘿 斯特!他找到我们了
Who's my cute little reindeer?
我可爱的小驯鹿!
Don't talk to him like that.
别这样跟他说话
Here.
我来了
You okay? - Thank you.
没事吧? -谢谢
Um... How's your head?
你的头怎么样?
I mean, It's fine. Ah... I'm good.
啊 哦! 没事的...我很好
Ha. I've got a thick skull.
哈 我的骨头硬着呢
I don't have a skull...Or bones.
我没有头骨...也没有别的骨头
So...
那么...
So Now what? - Now what?
现在怎么办? - 现在?
Now what?!
现在怎么办?
Oooh! What am I gonna do?
噢~~!我该怎么办啊?
She threw me out. I can't go back to
她把我赶出来了 阿伦戴尔还没解冻
Arendelle with the weather like this.
我也回不去
And then there's your ice business...
还有你的冰块生意...
Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business...
得了 先别管我的生意了
Worry about your hair? - What?
看看你的头发! - 什么?
Just fell off a Cliff. You should see your hair.
刚从悬崖上摔下来,你应该看看你的头发
- No, yours is turning white. - White? It's... what?
你的头发变白了 - 变白了? 什么?
It's because she struck you, isn't it?
因为她攻击了你 对吗?
Does it look bad?
看起来很丑吗?
No. - You hesitated.
挺好的 - 你犹豫了
No, I didn't. Anna, you need help. Okay? Come on.
才没有 安娜 你需要帮助! 跟我来
Okay! Where are we going? - To see my friends.
好啊! 去哪? - 去找我的朋友
The love experts? - Love experts?!
那些爱情专家?- 爱情专家?
And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this.
是啊 别担心 他们会解决的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I've seen them do it before.
因为我以前见过
I like to consider myself a love expert.
我觉得我就是个爱情专家
Get it together. Control it.
集中精力 努力控制
Don't feel. Don't feel.
别去想 别去想
Don't feel!
别去想!

重点解析

重点讲解:

thick
n. 最拥挤部分;活动最多部分;事物的粗大浓密部分
adj. 厚的;浓的;粗大的
adv. 密集地;浓浓地,厚厚地
For breakfast I had a thick slice of bread and butter.
早餐我吃了一片厚厚的黄油面包。
He wore thick glasses.
他戴着厚厚的眼镜。
skull
n. 头盖骨,脑壳
He whomped the ruffian on the skull.
他猛击歹徒的脑壳。
I liked the vibrations it sent into my skull.
我喜欢它令我头颅一块震动的感觉。
cliff
n. 悬崖;绝壁
he car rolled over the edge of a cliff.
汽车翻下了悬崖边。
I hauled upon his hand and made him off the cliff.
我奋力拉住他的一只手,把他从悬崖边上拉了回来。

幕后花絮:

时间顺序:故事发生在19世纪40年代,发生事故的那一年安娜5岁、艾莎8岁、克斯托夫8岁。十年后姐妹的父母去世。又过了三年艾莎登基为女王。这时候汉斯23岁。


分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • ruffiann. 恶棍 adj. 残暴的
  • cliffn. 悬崖,峭壁
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削