电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(18)他把我坑了
日期:2011-12-05 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本

Oh, God, what happened?
啊,怎么了?
Yeah, I slipped.
我摔倒了
Listen, Jeannie, Samnang's coming on Monday.
听着,珍妮,萨扬过来
I know. How exciting.
我知道,多么激动人心啊
Yeah, so I'm gonna need to close out the account.
对,所以我要结清帐户
-What do you mean? -I mean I'm gonna need to close out the account.
-什么意思?-我的意思是我要结清帐户


-But it's already closed -What are you talking about?
-但是已经结清了-你在说什么?
Your teacher came by yesterday, and he cleared out the account.
你的老师昨天过来,他关闭了帐号
-Who? What teacher? -Your student adviser.
-谁?什么老师?-你的学生顾问沙林杰先生
Mr.Salinger. The one you were with the other day.
那天你和他一起在这里
Mr.Salinger? What are you
沙林杰先生,你怎么…
(高棉)
Samnang, what's wrong, my son?
萨扬怎么了,儿子?
That Matthew Kidman.
那个马修·基曼
He fucked me, Mom. He fucked me so bad!
他欺骗了我,妈妈,他彻底地欺骗了我
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
-Oh, my God -What's wrong?
-天啊-怎么了?
Jeannie, didn't you ask for I.D. or anything?
珍妮,你没有问他要身份证件什么的?
You said he was your student adviser.
你说的那是你的学生顾问
Oh, my God.
老天

讲解注释

slip v. 滑倒
She slipped on the ice.
她在冰上滑倒了。
I was unlucky to slip on a banana skin and fall over.
我真倒霉,踩在香蕉皮上滑倒了。

come by 来,过来,来访
Are you sure you can come by at nine?
你肯定你九点能来吗?
这个短语意思约等同于drop by(顺便来访)
My friend Mike stopped by and had dinner with us last night.
昨晚我的朋友迈克顺便来访并留下来吃了晚饭。

the other day 前几天,不久前的一天
I bought a pair of tan leather shoes the other day.
前几天我买了双棕褐色的皮鞋。
I saw your friend the other day.
前几天我看到过你的朋友。

fuck 欺骗
This bloody company keeps fucking me about.
这该死的公司一直亏待我。

分享到
重点单词
  • tann. 黝黑,棕褐色 v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒成棕褐色
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • leathern. 皮革,皮制品 adj. 皮革制的 vt. 用皮革覆