电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(1)
日期:2011-10-24 16:42

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本
How do you want me?
你要我怎样?
Oh, that's good. Yeah. Just, uh 太好了
Just get comfortable.放松
I'm a little nervous. 我有点紧张
Nah, you're doing great. 你做得很好
A little to the right there, gorgeous. 再往右一点,太好了
Okay. Like this? 就这样吗?
Oh, that-a-girl. 噢,好女孩
Yeah. 很好
Okay. You ready? 准备好了吗?
Yeah.You're blushing, Dorothy. 是的。你在脸红,桃乐茜
Okay, and big smile. 笑一个
Kathy Regan. I will always remember... 凯西•雷根、我会记住……
the game against Fairfiield. 对弗兰福的那场比赛
That one final kick. 最后那一脚
State champions, senioryear. 州冠军,高中那一年
Hunter McCaffrey. 亨特•米卡弗里
I will always remember all the great times... 我会记住……跟兄弟们在一起的美好时光
with the dirty dozen and macking all the honeys. 还有那些辣美美们
Cindy K., Tina B., Michelle H. 辛迪,蒂纳,米歇尔
God damn. Just too many to remember. 真的是太多太难记了

Yeah! I'll always remember... 我会记住在曲棍球队的日子
I acrosse champions. 夺取冠军的日子
All the glory days with the boys. 那些荣耀的纪录
I will always remember... 我会记住……
the math club madmen. 数学社的那些疯子们
Look 21 -Making the perfiect fake I.D.S. 看起来才21岁左右,做的假身份证可以以假乱真
Which lasted six seconds. 只用了不到六秒钟
Troy Cochran .Troy "Cock ring." 特罗伊•科瑞,特罗伊强
T roy gives good head. Fuck you. 去死吧!
I'll always remember... Seniors! 我会记住……-学长们!
the senior prank. 高年级的那些恶作剧
Seniors! Seniors! Seniors! 高年级,高年级,高年级!
(不准吸烟——校委政策第726号)
Matthew Kidman. I will always remember 马修•基曼,我会记住…
(毕业纪念册——马修•基曼的回忆)

Yeah, well, I told her I wanted to try out. 我说过我想试试的
We'd like to honor a student who has shown outstanding leadership. 我们要奖励一个学生,他有很强的领导才能
We have no doubt that someday... 我们坚信,有一天……
he will be one of the great politicians in Washington. 他一定会成为华盛顿一个有影响力的政治家
(乔治城大学)
The award for the bri ghtest leader of tomorrow... 给明日的领袖
Matthew Kidman. 马修•基曼
I'm in! I'm in! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 我被录取了!天哪!
Georgetown's taking you? 乔治城录取你了?
Hey, Jenny. 嗨,珍妮。
重点讲解
重点讲解:

gorgeous adj. 极好的
What a gorgeous day!
多美好的一天啊!
Mom made a gorgeous meal for us.
妈妈为我们做了一桌丰盛可口的饭菜。

blush v. 脸红
She would blush at the drop of a hat.
她动不动就脸红。
Losing her eyelash cause her to blush for shame.
她因为弄丢了假睫毛,羞得面红耳赤。

God damn! 该死的!真该死!
该句用于诅咒、表达愤怒、不满等,也可以说"God damn it!"或"Damn!"
Finally Westley said to me in a whisper:"God damn!"
到了后来,卫斯特莱在我耳边轻语:“该死的!”

glory n. 光荣、荣誉、壮丽、辉煌
No road of flowers lead to glory.
没有一条通往光荣的道路是铺满鲜花的。

fake adj. 假的
Cops arrest 8 men who manufacture and sale fake collage notice .
警察在本月初逮捕了8名伪造和贩卖假大学录取通知书的人。
I can't believe he sold me a lousy fake watch!
我真不敢相信,他居然卖给我一块糟糕的假表!

prank n. 开玩笑,恶作剧
Later on, we found out that it was one of our friends playing a prank on us.
后来我们才发现原来那是我们同去的一个朋友在和我们开玩笑呢。

honor v. 对……表示敬意
Mrs. Dodd wanted a special day to honor her father, William Smart.
多德夫人希望能用一个特殊的日子向她父亲-威廉·斯玛特先生表示敬意。

outstanding adj. 优秀的,杰出的
He was an outstanding student.
他是个优秀的学生。
Given the chance, John might have become an outstanding painter.
如果有机会,约翰也许已成为一位杰出的画家了。

分享到
重点单词
  • collagen. 抽象派美术
  • outstandingadj. 突出的,显著的,未支付的
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • blushn. 脸红,外观 vi. 泛红,羞愧
  • huntern. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • manufacturen. (复)产品,制造,制造业 v. 制造,捏造
  • whispern. 低语,窃窃私语,飒飒的声音 vi. 低声说,窃窃私