电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(17)别扭扭捏捏了
日期:2011-11-22 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本Look at me, man. 看着我,老兄
I'm fucking Garfunkel. 我是他妈的加芬科尔
Look, seriously. I can't do this. 说真的,我不能这么做
Don't be a pussy. Nobody's home. 别扭扭捏捏了,没人在家
-Why do you want this thing so bad? -Because. It should've been mine. -你为什么这么想要这个东西?-因为它本应是我的
-I'm just gonna grab it and leave -You don't understand. -我抢了就走-你不明白…
I have to be at a dinner in an hour. My whole life depends on it. 我必须一小时内出席晚宴,我这辈子就靠它了

-You want me out of Danielle's life? -Yes, I do. -你要我从丹妮儿的生活中离开?-是的
-Then let's go -But wait. Seriously-- -那我们就干吧-等等,说真的
Sometimes in life, if you want to do something good, you gotta do something bad. 有时候如果你想做点什么好事,你也要做点坏事
Yeah, but this is breaking and entering. 对,但这是侵闯民宅
This is politics. 这是政治
Hey, after this, we're cool, okay? 嘿,这事之后就好了,好吗?
You're all right, man. 你没事的,老兄
Yes. I'd like to report a robbery. 我要报告一起抢劫
(最佳影片奖一激情湿乐园)
(雨果波诗-制作人)
Bang me! 救命
Cradle the balls! 救命!操!
Help me! 救我!
Help! Ah, fuck! 救我,他妈的!
Wait! Come on! 等等!别这样!
Okay, so what time does the dinner start? 好吧,晚宴几点开始?
6:00. Why? What time is it now? 6点整,怎么了,现在几点?
-6:30 -Oh, my God! -6:30 -老天
Don't worry. We'll get there.Just try and-- 老兄,别担心,我们会赶到的,你知道吗?试着…
Dude, what are you doing? 哥们,你在做啥?
I don't know. I just-- 我不知道,我只是…
I feel so good. 感觉妙极了
Oh, my God. 天啊
I--I just feel so weird. 我感觉怪怪的
Shh. Don't worry. Ecstasy is not that bad. 别担心,入迷也没那么坏
-What? -Kelly likes dosing people with "E." -什么?-凯利爱让人服用迷幻药
No, no. It's okay, Matt. You're gonna be fine, I promise. 不不不,没事的,小马,你会好的,我保证
You're such a good friend, Klitzy. I love you. 你真是好朋友,克立兹,我爱你
I love you so much. 我那么爱你
This is gonna be amazing! 会很妙的!
Wait a second. 等等
Oh, my God. 天啊
(谢氏奖学金晚宴)
You don't understand. 你不明白
It's really kicking in right now. 头晕得厉害
Just try not to talk so much, okay? 不要这么罗嗦,好吗?
Talk so much? I'm giving a speech. 说太多?我是要演讲啊
-It's okay. Just go with it -Wait, wait, wait! -没事,随便吧-等等
In a few minutes, we'll begin the speeches, and we hope-- 几分钟后,我们要开始演讲了,我们希望…

讲解注释seriously (我是)说真的,没开玩笑
Seriously, do you really want to have a job like that?
说真的,你真想要那么个工作吗?

pussy 软弱无能的人

grab 抓住
Grab a seat and make yourself at home.
随便找个地方坐,别客气。
Let's grab a sandwich and go to see the film.
让我们赶快吃个三明治就去看电影吧。
He grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him.
他抓住我的领子把我拉倒他面前。

breaking and entering 强行入侵他人住宅
He was held by the police on a charge of breaking and entering.
他被警方以私闯民宅的罪名而扣留。

robbery 抢劫
He denied any role in the robbery.
他否认曾参与这起抢劫案。
He graduated from petty theft to bank robbery.
他从小偷小摸发展到抢劫银行。

weird 离奇的,古怪的
He looks like nothing on earth in those weird clothes.
他穿著奇装异服难看极了。
Jane, I found that guy somewhat weird.
珍妮, 我发觉那家伙有点古怪。

ecstasy 摇头丸;狂喜,入迷

dose 给 ... 服药
She dosed up the children with cough syrup.
她把止咳糖浆给孩子们吃了。

amazing 令人惊异的
Just look at it. Isn't it amazing!
你看看。真叫人惊叹!
We listened to her amazing story with rapt attention.
我们全神贯注地倾听她讲的惊人故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • collarn. 衣领,项圈,[机]轴环 vt. 抓住,为 ...
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • dosen. 剂量,一剂,一服 vt. 给 ... 服药
  • ecstasyn. 狂喜,入迷 Ecstasy n. 摇头丸