电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(12)我们可是导演
日期:2011-11-10 17:11

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本

What's up? 怎么了?
-It's not cute anymore -What? -再也不有趣了-啥?
Stop filling her head with that--Do not piss me off. 不要再向她灌输… 别再让我生气
Hey, I thought we were friends. 嘿,我以为我们是朋友
Friends don't fuck with each other's business. 朋友不会坏对方的事
And that's what this is--my fucking business. 就是这样,我的生意
What? 什么?
What are you gonna do? 你想做什么?
Yeah, that's what I thought. 对,我就是这么想的
Stay the fuck away from her. 离她远点

Matt, seriously, man, it's 2:00 in the morning. 小马,说真的,现在是凌晨两点了
Hey, what about your thing tomorrow? The scholarship dinner? 明天的事怎么办?奖学金颁奖晚宴?
Sorry, I gotta do this. 抱歉,我必须要做
Oh, by the way, if things get bad, just bolt, okay? 对了,如果事情不妙,赶快闪,知道吗?
-What? What do you mean "things get bad"? -Just bolt. -什么,事情不妙什么意思?-赶快闪
Wait, wait. What's he talking about? 等等,他在说啥
Hi. 嗨
Dude, am I ugly? 哥们,我很丑吗?
What? 什么?
No. No, man. You're fine. 哪里哪里,你很好
-Just--Just relax -No, I'm ugly. I know it. -别在意-不,我很丑,我知道的
So, what do you guys do? 你们这些家伙是做什么的?
-I get freaky -Uh--Uh-- 我有点变态了
Uh--Uh, we're directors. 我们是导演
Really? Would you guys ever want to use me in one of your movies? 真的?你们愿不愿意在你们的电影里用我?
Uh-- 噢
Hell, yeah, we'll use you. 哦好,我们会用你的
Baby, I'll do things to you I wouldn't do to a farm animal. 宝贝,我会对你做我对农场动物都不会做的事的
-What the fuck did you just say? -Honey… -你他妈的刚才说什么?-亲爱的
these guys are directors and they want to use me. 这些家伙是导演,他们要起用我
-"Use you"? -Guys, this is my boyfriend--Mule. -起用你??-这位是我的男友,米欧
Uh, hi, Mule. 你好,米欧
Let's do it. 开始吧
重点讲解
重点讲解:

What's up? 怎么了?发生什么事了?等同于"What's going on" "What happened?""What's the matter?"

cute adj. 可爱的
Isn't she a cute baby!
她是个多么逗人喜爱的孩子啊!
Leila kept smiling her outrageously cute smile.
莱拉脸上始终挂着非常可爱的笑容。

piss sb. off 使生气,使厌烦
Her attitude really pissed me off.
她的态度让我厌烦极了。
Everybody is pissed off (with all the changes of plan).
大家(对计划的诸多变动)均感厌烦。

bolt v. (突然)逃离
I saw a man bolt out of our backyard.
我看到一个男人从我们家的后院窜出去。

relax v. 放松
I felt my shoulders relax a little.
我觉得我的肩膀放松了好多。
His muscles relaxed.
他的肌肉松弛了。

freaky adj. 古怪的
He is so freaky that no one dares to talk to him.
他是如此奇怪,以致于没人敢跟他说话。
There’s something freaky about her.
她这人总感觉怪怪的。
翻译练习
He sees a hamster. It is cute, but it squeals.

I'm pissed off with the way they've treated me.

他喜欢在周末看电影来放松自己。

参考答案

He sees a hamster. It is cute, but it squeals.
他看到一只大颊鼠。它非常可爱,但是它会尖叫。

I'm pissed off with the way they've treated me.
我讨厌他们那样对我。

He likes to watch movies at weekends to relax himself.
他喜欢在周末看电影来放松自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • relaxedadj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(
  • boltn. 螺栓,插销,门闩 v. 闩住,插销,(突然)逃离,