电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(14)我会搞定的
日期:2011-11-14 14:34

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本It's all you now. I mean, now you can do whatever you want. 你现在可以做任何你想做的事
I don't know. Maybe I'm stupid. 不知道,也许我很蠢
Why do you believe in me so much? 你为什么这么相信我?
Good luck tonight. 今晚好运
Thanks. 谢谢
-Bye -Bye. -再见-再见
Will you go to prom with me? 你能和我去参加舞会吗?
What? 怎么样?
I would love to. 我会去的
Now for the scientific explanation. Anybody? 现在,谁能给一个科学的解释?
(肯尼迪总统曾说过…)
That your speech? 这是你的演讲稿?
Yeah. 嗯
You ready for tonight? 你今晚准备好了吗?
-Don't worry, man. You're gonna be great -I have to be. -别担心,老兄,你会很棒的-我不得不这样

That fucking bitch can't just run away… 那个该死的婊子不能因为…
'cause she don't want to fuck on film anymore! 她不想在电影中表演就这么跑了
May I help you? 我能帮你吗?
-Get up -Okay, okay. -起来-好,好
Stay in school. 待在学校里
Look, I have the most important dinner of my life tonight… 今晚我有一个这辈子最重要的晚宴
so wherever we're going, we just have to be home by 6:00. 所以不管我们去哪… 我们都必须6点到家
Just so you know. 就是这样
Here he comes. 他来了
-It's a cool ride, huh? -Yeah, if you're a fag. -是辆酷车,对吗?-对,如果你是个小弟
-Jesus! -It's cool! It's cool! -老天!-好了,好了
Get in. 进车
Where are we going? 我们去哪?
I thought you were cool, man. 我以为你不错
I tried to be your friend, and what doyou do? You fuck me. 我试着做你的朋友,但你做了什么?你坏了我的好事
-I didn't fuck you -She didn't show up on set today because of what you said. -我没坏你的事-因为你说的话她周六不来了
Now I'm out 30 grand. Guess who's paying me back. 现在我损失了三万块,我想你会偿还给我的
What? I don't have 30 grand. 什么?我没有三万块
-Get your folks to help you out -They don't have that kind of money. -你的家人有-他们没有这么多钱
Look, Kelly, I'm a problem solver, all right? 凯利,我能解决问题,我能解决,好吗?
This is what I do. Okay?
Let's just--Let's just think outside of the box here. 让我们… 让我们跳出这事想一想
Look, she'll get a job, I'll keep mowing lawns. 她会找到工作,我也会割草赚钱…
Over time, we'll pay it down. You know? This can work. 以后我们会付清钱的
We can do this. It'll be like a payment plan. 你知道,这能行,我们能办到的,就像个偿还计划讲解注释

prom n. 班级舞会(高中或大学班级举办的正式舞会)

scientific adj. He took a very scientific approach to management.
他采取了一种非常科学的管理方法。
She has a very scientific method of dealing with political problems.
她处理政治问题的方法很科学。

wherever conj. 无论在哪里
Remember you are a Chinese wherever you go.
不论你到哪里,记住你是中国人。
We'll go wherever you like.
你爱去哪儿我们就去哪儿。
Wherever you go, keep in touch with me, please.
无论你去哪里,请与我保持联络。

fag n. (尤英)苦工, 苦差事
公校中为高年级男生服务的低年级男生

show up The students began to show up by twos and trees.
学生们开始三三两两地露面了。
Why didn' t you show up at the meeting yesterday ?
昨天的会你怎么没来参加?
It was getting late when she finally showed up.
天色已晚,她终于赶到了。

problem solver n. 解决问题的人
solve v. 解决,解答
This problem is too difficult for me to solve.
这个问题太难,我解决不了。
Our professor is too capable not to solve this difficult problem.
我们教授非常有才干,必定能解决这一难题。
I've found a good way to solve the problem.
我找到了一个解决问题的好办法。

mow v. 割(草、麦等)
You must mow down the long grass in the big field.
我们必须把大田里的深草割掉。
She's been nagging at him to mow the lawn.
她一直在催他去割草坪的杂草。

lawn n. 草坪,草地翻译练习

她处理政治问题的方法很科学。

这道数学题太简单了,三岁小孩子都能做出来。

参考答案妈妈让我去剪草坪。

She has a very scientific method of dealing with political problems.
她处理政治问题的方法很科学。

The math problem is so easy that a three-year-old kid can solve it.
这道数学题太简单了,三岁小孩子都能做出来。

My mother asked me to mow the lawn.
妈妈让我去剪草坪。

分享到
重点单词
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • mowv. 割(草、麦等), 扫射,皱眉 n. 草堆,谷物堆
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • explanationn. 解释,说明
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理