电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(9)我们认识吗?
日期:2011-11-07 16:08

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本
Can we... 能不能……
-talk about this later? -Yeah. -晚点再谈这事?-可以
Sure. 当然
I liked that. 我喜欢那样
-What? -What you said in there. -喜欢什么?-你刚在里头所说的话
Thanks. 谢谢
-Kelly -Oh. Matthew. -凯利 -马修
Mm-hmm.
-So you're friends with "D," huh? -Yeah. -这么说你是丹的朋友了?-对
Well, we're, um--We're kind of going out. 我们偶尔会一块出去
Look at you. 看看你
You are a forest fire. 简直像是森林大火
-Are we going? -Yeah. -要走了吗?-对

-You coming with us? -Where you going? -要一块来吗?-你们要去哪里?
He can't. He's got school tomorrow. 不行,他明天还得上学
No, no. I'm cool. Like, where are we going? 不,我没关系,我们要去哪呀?
What can I get for ya? 你们好,想叫点什么?
Two Scotch rocks and, uh-- 两杯威士忌加冰块,以及…
Make it three. Actually, I'll have, uh--a Long Island iced tea. 三杯好了!事实上我想来杯长岛冰茶
So, what grade are you in, man? 你念几年级啊?
I'm a senior, but, uh, I'm about to graduate. 我是四年级生,但我准备要毕业了
Congratulations. What's next? 恭喜,下一步有何打算?
Georgetown, hopefully. 有望进入乔治城大学
Matthew wants to be president. 马修想当总统
Really? That's great, man. 真的?那太棒了,老弟
Yeah. How do--How do you two know each other? 你们俩怎么认识的?
How do we know each other? 我们俩怎么认识的?

We used to work together. 我们以前是同事
So you're, like--like, an actor? 那你也是……是个演员吗?
Hmm? No. 不是
Strictly producer. But "D" and I also used to go out. 是很严厉的制作人,不过丹和我曾经交往过
Excuse me a sec. 失陪一下
So you guys went out? 你们俩交往过?
Thankyou. 谢谢
-Look, can we just talk? -Talk. -听着,我们能谈一下吗?-谈啊
I don't know if this is really the place. 我不知道来这儿到底对不对
-Why? What's wrong with it? -Oh, nothing. -为什么,有问题吗?-不,没事
It's--It's fine. 这里很好
It's one of my favorites. 我很喜欢去的场所之一
Hey. You got one for me? 嘿,给我一根好吗?
-What are you doing? -What? -你在干嘛?-怎么?
Here.
You turn it like so. 要像这样转动一下
The bathroom. Is that okay? 去洗手间,可以吗?
Hey, where you going? 嘿,你去哪里?
Yeah. 可以
So you're really into her, huh? 你是真的喜欢上她啰?
Hey. I get it, man. Believe me. She's gorgeous. 嘿,我明白,相信我,她非常棒
I just think you'd want someone more your age. 我只是认为你会想找个比较接近你年纪的
-She is my age -Yeah. I meant... -她是和我差不多年纪啊-对…
experience-wise. 我意思是经验丰富的
No offense. 别无恶意
Don't worry about it. I'm gonna take care of you. 别担心,我会好好罩着你的
Oh, my God. That's Mr.Peterson. 我的天啊,那是彼德森先生
That's my dad's friend. He comes over to dinner all the time with his wife. 他是我爸的朋友,常常和他老婆到我家吃饭
Really? Hey, Peterson. 真的?嘿,彼德森
Dude, what are you--What are you doing, man? 你干嘛呀?
Yeah, you. Get over here. 对,就是你,过来这儿
Goddamn, Peterson. Haven't seen your black ass in ages. 该死,彼德森,好久不见了啊
I --I --Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
-What the fuck's your problem? -I --Uh-- -你到底有何毛病啊?!-我…
Just fucking with you, man. 只是跟你闹着玩的,老兄
Hey. You know my friend Matty here, right? 嘿,你认识我朋友小马,对吧?
Matthew. Hi. 马修,嗨
Peterson, this is Matty's first time. 彼德森,这是小马的第一次
Why don't you buy him a dance? 你何不买支舞请他?
So, did you hear about that scholarship yet? 奖学金的事听说了吗?
Uh, no. The big dinner's on Thursday. 还没,星期四才知道结果
Uh-huh.
So, uh, what's it for again? 再说一遍奖学金是用何名义?
The scholarship. 奖学金

重点讲解
重点讲解:

kind of 有点儿=sort of
"Is she interested?" "Well, kind of."
“她感兴趣吗?”“嗯,有点儿.”
He was kind of a fool.
他有点儿傻。

ya pron. <口>你(=you)
Come over here I got something to show ya.
到这来我让你看样东西。

go out 相恋
Terry has been going out with Sharon for six weeks.
特里和沙伦相恋有六个星期了。

sec=second

be into sb. 喜欢(某人),感兴趣

gorgeous adj. 极好的,非常漂亮的
You look gorgeous today.
你今天看起来棒极了。(每天都可以用来夸奖别人!)

No offense 没有冒犯你的意思
通常用在自己说的话可能冒犯了别人的时候。

分享到
重点单词
  • strictlyadv. 严格地
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻