电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(11)一起去狂欢
日期:2011-11-09 14:36

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本

Matty… 小马…
you didn't tell me you got some serious burners at your school here. 你没说过你们学校里有这么… 火辣的妞儿
-Shut up -Don't say that. -住嘴-别胡说了啦
Hey, you know who's got the killer bud? 嘿,你们知道谁身上有大麻呢?
This fucker right here. 就是这个驴蛋
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
-Yeah, come on -Yeah. You have some? -对啊,快点-没错,你有吗?
-Uh---Yeah. Come on. 对,快点
-Holy shit! -You guys should party. -我的天啊-你们应该好好狂欢一下

-Can I---All right. We're out. -我可不可以…? -好了,我们要走了
-Uh, hold on a sec -Hey. Where you going? -等一下-你们要去哪啊?
-Got things to do, ladies -So, you wanna hang out? -我们还有很多事要办呢-你们想一块玩吗?
-Hop in, fellas -Aren't you gonna photograph us? -上车,各位-你不是要帮我们拍照吗?
-Always leave 'em wanting more -Watch it! -欲擒故纵-冲呀!
Man, there is some talent here. 这儿真是人才济济
You get those girls together with those ass-bags right there… 找那些妞儿和那些小子聚集起来…
shoot 'em humping at, like, a football game or at a prom… …大搞特搞,好比是在一场足球…
that video would sell. Fuck, I'm good! …比赛,或在舞会上,那影带肯定大卖,干,我太厉害了!
How do I get these ideas? 我怎么想出这些点子的呢?

It's like a gift, you know. 就像是种天赋,懂吧?
It's like I can't control it. 就像我掌控不住
So, what are we doing, men? 我们要做什么呢?
Right. I need to transfer that.
You know, you really didn't have to come with me. 你真的不用陪我来
Ah, it's cool. I like running errands. 不要紧的,我喜欢出差事
Soyou raised 25 G's just to bring this Chinese guy over. 你筹了两万五只是为了,带这个中国小子过来
He's Cambodian. 不,他是高棉人
Okay, so that's 25,000 total… 好的,总共25000美元存入…
deposited into the Operation Get Samnang account. …“争取萨扬”帐户中
Hey, so you raised all the money you needed. 嘿,所以你筹足了全部的钱
-Congratulations -Thanks. -恭喜-谢谢
So, is this Samnang really as smart as they say? 这个萨扬他们说的那样聪明吗?
Well, he did teach himself calculus without even using his textbook. 嗯,他自学自教微积分,甚至不用看教科书就会
-So---Wow. 所以……
Those crazy little fuckers, man. They sure know their numbers. 那些疯狂的小混蛋,他们必定知道他们的数量
Uh, Jeannie, this is my, um--This is my student adviser. 珍妮,这位是我的… 学生顾问
Oh. You're Mr.Salinger? 哦,你是沙林杰先生?
Just here to make sure everything's up to par. Wow. 只是来这儿确定一切合乎正常,哇!
-What? -I love those earrings. -怎么?-我喜欢你的耳环
-Oh, thank you -They really complement your coloring. -谢谢-你的肤色晒得很漂亮
Thanks. I just got back from Cabo. 谢了,我刚从墨西哥卡波回来
-Did you? -Yeah. -真的吗?-没错
Okay. Well, uh, we gotta go. Thanks, Jeannie. 好的,我们得走了,谢谢你,珍妮
-Man, what were you doing? -Yeah. 老兄,你在干嘛呀?
There's a bar under there, sit with other people. 有间酒吧,你跟人们坐在一块…
-You have been there. See? I knew -No. No. -你去过那里,瞧?我就知道-不,不
I could show you around -This guy's unbelievable. -我能带你到处转转-这家伙真不可思议
You.
-Where you guys going? -Vegas, baby. -你们要去哪里?-赌城,宝贝
We got the convention. Gotta press the flesh, meet the fans. 我们要参加酒会,挑动兽欲,会见影迷
So that's it? You're just going back? 是那样吗?你就这样回去了?
I don't belong here. 我不属于这里
What do you--What do you mean? What about starting over? 什么意思,你不是要重新开始吗?
This is what I am. 我就是这个样子
Allright, "D." Let's roll. 好了,丹,出发了

重点讲解
重点讲解:

hang out 出去玩,闲逛

errand n. 差事,跑腿
I've got a few errands to do in the town.
我有几件事要进城办。
You must do the two errands this week.
你必须在一周内完成这两项任务。
My mother asked me to go on an errand; she wanted me to buy some food.
我妈妈叫我跑一下腿,她想让我去买点食物。

calculus n. 微积分
It's been awhile since I did calculus.
我学微积分已经有一段时间了。
I had studied calculus before I got into college.
我在上大学以前,已经学过微积分。

up to par adj. 达到水平(正常)
I didn't think her performance was up to par.
我认为她表现得不及平时。

unbelievable adj. 难以置信的
They work with an unbelievable speed.
他们以令人难以置信的速度工作。
His ecstasy to the pop music is unbelievable.
他对流行音乐的入迷是令人难以置信的。

convention n. 惯例
The handshake is a social convention.
握手是社交惯例。

start over v. 重新开始
I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
我建议你把这封信撕了,再重头开始写。

分享到
重点单词
  • conventionn. 大会,协定,惯例,公约
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • calculusn. 微积分
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • handshaken. 握手
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • complementn. 补足物,补语,余角 vt. 辅助
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下