电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(3)
日期:2011-10-26 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本

Oh, you're home early. 你回来得很早嘛
Yeah, I postponed yearbook. I gotta work on my speech. Hi, Mr.Peterson. -我把年刊的事推后了,我要为我的演讲作准备-彼得森先生,你好
-Mr.President -Mrs.Peterson. -总统先生好-彼得森太太
-Congratulations -Oh, thank you. -祝贺你-谢谢
Congratulations. Georgetown. Wow. You must be flying . 祝贺啊,乔治敦,你前途无量阿
Yeah, it's pretty cool. 听起来不错
What's the speech you're working on? 你在准备什么演讲阿?
It's for this scholarship I need to get so I can actually go to Georgetown. 是为了奖学金,我只有拿了他,才能真正进乔治敦
It's, um--It's pretty expensive. 他的学费很贵的
Yeah, what kind of scholarship is it? I mean, what do they give it for? 那是什么奖学金呢?有什么要求吗?
It's for the student who best demonstrates, um, moral fiber. 是给具有道德意志的学生的,道德意志…
Ah, moral fiber. Well, that's-- 道德意志……哦,那是
-Oh, I'm sure you'll get it -Thanks. I hope so. -你肯定会拿到的-谢谢,我也希望是
There's some stiff competition, and they only pick one of us. 因为这次的竞争很激烈,他们只会选一个
So I'll just, uh, have to blow them away with my speech. 所以我要在演讲上多加紧
Okay. So, why do I deserve this scholarship? 那么,为什么我当之无愧的拿这个奖学金呢?
肯尼迪说过
"Ask not what your country can do for you... 不要问国家能为你做什么……
but what you can do for--" 而问你能如何……
I'm just saying that this girl was unbelievable. 我只是说她长的美极了
I mean, she was like this angel. 她就像是一个天使
I mean, she had this smile. I mean,you should have seen it. 她的笑容,你真的应该亲眼看一看
-So, did you bang her? -Oh, yeah. Yeah. I banged her. -那你上了她吗?-上了她?

-That's what a man does. Okay? -Yeah. Okay, Eli. -男人不都是这样吗?-没错,很好,伊利
Good. 很好
Whoa.
Oh, my God. She's so hot. 天哪,她太辣了
-What channel, dude? -No. The--The girl next door. -什么台?-我的邻居
-I can see her through my window -How's the rack? -我可以从我的窗口看到她-她怎么样?
God, who is this girl? 天哪,她是谁?
-How's the rack? -Hold on. Relax. -她怎样?-等一下,别急
No, dude. You relax. Be a man and go over there. 不,你才别急,要有个男人样!过去打招呼
I don't know. Get off your ass and do something. Fuck! 我不知道,反正做些什么!
-Hey, what are you doing? -What? -你在干什么?-什么?
Hey, dude, seriously, I told you. It really freaks me out... 真的,我跟你说过,我不希望你在跟我聊天的时候
-when you watch that while you're talking to me -Shh. -看那玩意儿-去

Just learn to like it. 学着去喜欢它吧
Oh, my God. 天哪
What? Matt, what? 干嘛,马修?
Matt 马修?
Dude, what the fuck? 究竟是什么?
Shit. 妈的!
-Dan -What's going on? -丹-怎么了?
Matthew. 马修!
Matthew, come down here. 马修,快下来
What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么?
-Nothing -Come down here. -没什么-下来
This is Danielle. 这是丹妮尔
You know Mrs.Clark from next door. 你认识隔壁的克拉克太太的
Well, Danielle's her niece. 丹妮尔是她的外甥女
Danielle just told us something very interesting. 丹妮尔刚告诉了我们一件很有趣的事
Mrs.Clark is in Africa for two weeks with her church group. 克拉克太太去非洲两个礼拜
Did you know that? 你知道吗?

重点讲解
重点讲解:

postpone v. 延期,推迟
The weather being bad, we had to postpone our trip.
因为天气不好,我们不得不延期出行。
She did not postpone her departure.
她不再延迟她的行期。
Can we postpone the meeting till tomorrow?
我们可以把会议延到明天吗?

demonstrate v. 证明,展示,展现
How can you demonstrate to us that your story is true?
你怎样才能向我们证明你所说的属实呢?
Realized benefits demonstrate good practice.
已实现的利益证明好的实践。

moral adj. 道德的
She regards his moral faults with charity.
她宽恕他的品行不端。
We differ about moral standards.
我们对道德标准看法不一致。

fiber n. 性格
He is a man of real fiber.
他是一个有骨气的男子。
I love my country with every fiber of my being.
我深爱我的祖国。

stiff adj. 艰难的
He has to take a stiff test before he is qualified.
在取得资格之前,他必须通过一次艰难的考试。

blow away 强烈影响,征服
The vanquished rooster skulked away and hid himself in a quiet corner.
被征服的公鸡躲藏以外,藏在一个安静的角落里。
Canada were blown away by Australia in the Bowl final, failing to score against a slick looking Australian outfit.
加拿大在碗期末考试由澳大利亚被征服,没能对一个光滑的看澳大利亚人得分装备。

unbelievable adj. 难以置信的
They work with an unbelievable speed.
他们以令人难以置信的速度工作。
His ecstasy to the pop music is unbelievable.
他对流行音乐的入迷是令人难以置信的。

be a man 显出男子汉的气概,拿出点勇气来
Follow after truth if you would be a man.
做一个男子汉就要追求真理。

freak out 吓坏了
He totally freaked out when he saw the armed robbery.
他看到武装抢劫时完全吓坏了。

分享到
重点单词
  • qualifiedadj. 有资格的,有限制的
  • stiffadj. 硬的,僵直的,生硬的,拘谨的,不灵活的 adv
  • slickadj. 光滑的(巧妙的,完全的,老一套的,第一流的)
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • postponevt. 延期,推迟
  • ecstasyn. 狂喜,入迷 Ecstasy n. 摇头丸
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,