电影随身听附讲解:《邻家女孩》(15)真的很在乎她?
日期:2011-11-15 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本

You really care about her, huh? 你真的很在乎她,是吗?
-Yeah, I really do -I don't know. -对,我真的很在乎-我不知道
If I'm gonna do this payment plan thing… 如果我同意这个偿还计划…
I need a show of good faith, you know? 你必须展现一下你的诚恳
-Something concrete -Well, like what? -实在的事-比如什么?
A blow job. 帮我口交
Nah, I told you. She's not gonna do that anymore. 不,我跟你说过她不会再那么做了
Who said anything about her? 谁说是她做了?
Yeah. We're definitely outside the box now, huh? 我们现在肯定置身事外了,对吧
Nowyou gotta ask yourself… 你要问问自己你能走多远
how far are you willing to go, hmm?

How much do you really care about her? 你真的在乎她多少?
I'm joking, man! 我开玩笑的,伙计!
Relax. 放松
-Damn! Do I look gay to you? -No, but, geez-- -该死,你一定以为我是同性恋-不,老天
You wanna be president… 相当总统吗?
Iet me tell you the first rule of politics: 让我告诉你政治的第一条规则:
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze. 总是明白一件事是不是值得去做
You know what that means? 你知道这句话的意思?
It means you don't steal my girl unless you're ready to accept the consequences. 意思是你如果想夺取我的女孩,就要准备好接受后果
All right. I'm sorry, okay? 好的,我很抱歉,好吗?
That's gonna swell up like a bitch. Here, take these. 那边会肿起来的,拿着这个
I'm telling you, it's gonna hurt like shit. 我告诉你,会很痛的

讲解注释

faith n. 信念,信仰,信心
Gordon writes with fervidity and faith.
高登以热情和信念写作。
A deep faith underlies her work among refugees.
她在难民中工作是因为她有很深的信念。
Nothing could extinguish his faith in human nature.
没有什么能使他丧失对人性的信心。

concrete adj. 实际的,具体的
Have you any concrete thoughts on how to deal with this difficulty?
处理这种困难你有什么具体的想法?

definitely adv. 肯定地,当然地
Sincerity will definitely touch people, and what one puts out will definitely be repaid.
真诚肯定会让人感动,付出一定会得到回报。
I definitely will give my consent to your plan.
我当然同意您的计划。

Always know if the juice is worth to squeeze.
永远知道是否值得做这件事。

consequence n. 结果,后果
It terrified me to contemplate the consequence of your action.
一想到你行动的后果,我就感到害怕。
He studied hard, and in consequence he passed the exam.
他努力学习,因此通过了考试。
Happiness is not a reward it is a consequence.
幸福不是报偿,而是结果。

swell v. 膨胀,鼓起,肿大,变大
The wind swelled out the sail.
风吹得船帆鼓了起来。
Her ankle swelled up after the fall.
她跌倒后脚踝肿了起来。
There was a swell in the city's population.
该市出现过人口膨胀。翻译练习

他很有天赋,但是他已经丧失了信心。

用功的学生必能通过考试。

不必为后果忧虑不安。

参考译文

牙痛使他的脸肿了起来。

He has great talent, but he has lost his faith.
他很有天赋,但是他已经丧失了信心。

All the students that work hard can definitely pass the exam.
用功的学生必能通过考试。

Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
不必为后果忧虑不安。

His face swell up with the toothache .
牙痛使他的脸肿了起来。

分享到
重点单词
  • contemplatevt. 注视,沉思,打算
  • swellv. (使)膨胀,(使)鼓起,(使)增长 n. 膨胀,肿
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土
  • consentn. 同意,许可 v. 同意,承诺
  • consequencen. 结果,后果
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • extinguishv. 熄减,消减,偿清
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • sincerityn. 诚实,真实,诚心诚意
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应