外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第131期:海关问询
日期:2016-02-18 14:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Questioning at the customs

海关问询

A: May I help you?

A: 有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?

B: 嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?

A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.

A: 当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。

B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?

B: 谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?

A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.

A: 有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。

B: OK, that will be fine.

B: 那很好。

A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.

A: 首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。

B: Like what?

B: 比如什么呢?

A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.

A: 假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。

B: Well, that's easy.

B: 这很简单啊。

A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.

A: 假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。

B: I get it. Thank you so much.

B: 明白了。非常感谢。

A: You're quite welcome.

A: 不必客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • declarev. 宣布,声明,申报
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词