外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:谈判实例
日期:2015-08-10 10:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Example of negotiation
谈判实例

A:Hello,Mr.Wang.I am glad to meet you here at the fair.

A:你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。

B:Like wise.Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?

B:我很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?

A:Sure.Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.

A:好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。

B:Yes.it's not too bad.Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.

B:是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。

A: Well.what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?

A:哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?

B:That's a good idea.So far,we have several agents abroad.

B:这个主意不错.不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。

A:We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools. What do you think?

A:我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人,不知你们意下如何?

B:That sounds good.

B:听起来不错

A:Then.what's your usual commission rate for your agents?

A:那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?

B:Usually.we give a commission of 4% to our agents.

B:通常给4%。

A:4% is too low.l think.You see.we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion suchas advertising on radio or TV. printing booklets,leaflets,catalogues and so on. It all costs money 4% is not enough.

A:我认为4%太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等。这一切花销,4%是不够的。

B:Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.

B:别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金

A: You mean to say

A:您的意思是……

B: Now.if you sell US $ 4 million worth of hand-held tools annually.we can only allow 4% commission. If the annual tumover exceeds US .$ 6 million,you can get 6% commission. What do you think of that?

B:如你方手工上具的年销量为四百万美元,我们只能给4%的佣金,如果年销量超过六百万美元,你就可得到6%的佣金,你看如何?

A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?

A:听起来不错.那么,佣金如何支付?

B:Wemay deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.

B:我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方,

A:All right. If it's okay. We would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.

A:那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。

B:Think it over. We hope to keep a good business relationship with you.

B:好好考虑一下,我们希望与贵方保持良好的贸易关系。

A:Thank you for your help.

A:谢谢你的关照

分享到
重点单词
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • commissionn. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪 vt. 委任,委托
  • representativeadj. 代表性的,代议制的,典型的 n. 代表,众议员
  • promotevt. 促进,提升,升迁; 发起; 促销
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • substantialadj. 实质的,可观的,大量的,坚固的 n. 重要部份
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • capacityn. 能力,容量,容积; 资格,职位 adj. (达到最