(单词翻译:单击)
Technology import
技术引进
A:We'd like to buy your company's know how.
A:我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。
B:Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent.
B:购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。
A:Why?
A:为什么?
B:Because the know-how tells all the details of how to manufacture the machines, and buying the know-how we be capable of contributing to advancement of our scientific and technical level.
B:因为专有技术非常详细的说明了如何制造机器,并且购买专有技术将有助于提高我们的科技水平。
A:Then how much will you ask for。
A:那你们要价多少?
B:Triple the price for the patent.
B:是专利价格的3倍。
A:That's too high a price!
A:这个价太高了!
B:Oh.just the opposite, buying the know-how we be much cheaper than making the machine with our patent.
B:哦,恰恰相反,它比用我们的专利制造机器要便宜得多。
A:I'm afraid your price is higher than I expected. Is it possible for you to reduce it。
A:恐怕你们的价格比我预想的要高一些。你们能不能降一点?
B:I think the price is reasonable.
B:我认为这个价格是合理的
A:If that's the case , there is hardly any need for further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
A:如果真是这样,那就没有必要再谈下去了。整个交易就此告吹。
B:Well, for friendship's sake. we can consider reducing the price further by 5 percent.
B:好吧,为了友谊,我们考虑消减5%。
A:A cut of 10 percent would be more realistic.
A:降10%更现实。
B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on our own price.
B:我认为我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
A:What's your proposal?
A:你有什么高见?
B:We meet each other halfway in order to narrow the gap.
B:我们各让一半以便缩小差距。
A:Right, you have a way of persuading me to agree to your terms.
A:好吧,你可真有办法说服我接受你的条件。