(单词翻译:单击)
Ask for details
询问细节
A:I've just visited your showroom. You surely get a lot of fancy bedsheets.I like them very much.
A:我参观了你们的展览室一你们确实有很多漂亮的床单,我非常喜欢.
B:I'm glad you like them. They are all made of silk. Here on display are all the most popular and favorite products. What items are you particularly interested in?
B:我很高兴您能喜欢我们的产品,它们都是丝绸做的。这儿展出的全是最流行也是最受欢迎的产品.您对哪款最感兴趣呢?
A:20 is very colorful and feels nice. I'd like to start with it. Is it pure silk?
A:20颜色不错,手感也好。就从这一款开始吧它是纯真丝的吗?
B:Yes. It is the latest product and is highly recommended because of its fine design and quality. You certainly have an eye for good things.
B:是。这是我们厂的最新商品,它由于样式好、质量高而广受好评,您可真有眼光。
A:Thank you for saying that, But what's the unit price?
A:是。这是我们厂的最新广:晶,它由于样式好、质量高而广受好评,您可真有眼光。
B:Here is the catalogue and the price list. You can take a look.
B:这是商品目录和价格表,您看看吧。
A:The price seems acceptable. Can you supply the bedsheets now if we order some?
A:价钱看来还可以接受。如果我们现在订的话,你们可以提供现货吗?
B:No problem.
B:没问题。
A:That's fine. Then let's sign a contract.
A:那太好了,我们来签份合同吧