外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第130期:过海关
日期:2016-02-17 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Going through the customs

过海关

A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?

A: 先生,请出示你的护照。

B: Sure, here you are.

B: 好的,给您。

A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?

A: 您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?

B: I'm here on business.

B: 我是来这里出差的。

A: Good. How long will you be staying?

A: 好的,您将在此停留多久?

B: A week.

B: 一周。

A: Do you have anything to declare?

A: 您有什么需要申报的东西吗?

B: I have some foreign currency.

B: 我有一些外币。

A: How much?

A: 多少?

B: 2000 euros.

B: 2000欧元。

A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.

A: 那么请填写一下这张表格。

B: Sir, I have finished the form.

B: 先生,我已经填好了。

A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.

A: 好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。

B: Thank you.

B: 非常感谢。

分享到