(单词翻译:单击)
Process of investments
投资步骤
A:What do I have do it I want to start a joint venture in China?
A:如果我想在中国建立一个合资企业,我需要做些什么?
B:Maybe two steps you need to follow.
B:或许你需要做两件事情。
A:Tell me about detail information.
A:详细地给我讲讲吧。
B:First of all.you will have to do a market survey to chose the right project and seek a suitable Chinese parter.
B:首先,要做市场调查,选择正确项目,并且寻找合适的中国伙伴。
A:Then?
A:然后呢?
B:Then your Chinese partner shall submit the project proposal to the authorities concerned for examination and approval. That's only the first step of requirements.
B:然后,你的中国伙伴把项目计划递交给有关部门检查和批准。这只是第一步的要求。
A:What is involved in the second step?
A:第二步呢?
B:You should prepare three documents- a feasibility study contract and articles of association and send them to the same authorities for approval.
B:你们需要准备三份文件——可行性研究报告、合同和章程,呈交给相关部门审阅批准。
A:How long will it take for all these documents to be approved?
A:这些文件批准需要多长时间?
B:A project proposal will take no more than 20 days and the feasibility study and so on will take 30 days.
B:项目申请审批不超过20天,可行性研究报告和其他文件需要30天。
A:Thank you for your explanation.
A:谢谢你的解释。