(单词翻译:单击)
Price and quality
价格与质量
A:Steven, what's your idea of price?
A:斯蒂文先生,你怎么看待这个价格?
B:The best we can do is $ 120 per case.
B:我们最高能做的是每箱120美元。
A:I'm afraid that's impossible.
A:恐怕不可能,
B:You can't expect us to reduce it to that extent.
B:你不能指望我们把价格要的那么低。
A:I think you are well informed about the prevailing market.
A:我认为你对现行市场十分了解,
A:Some Spanish firms are offering the same at much lower prices.
A:一西班牙公司报同等货品的价格,比你们要低的多。
B:Price can't be separated from quality. A comparison of the quality of our products with that of rival goods will show you that ours is far superior.
B:价格不能与质量分开,将我们产品质量与竞争对手的产品质量比较,你们就会发现我方产品的质量要好得多。
A:It's true yours are of better quality. But your price is still on the high side even if we take quality into consideration. How about meeting each other half way.
A:的确你们的产品质量要好一些。但即使将产品质量这一点考虑在内,你们的价格还是偏高,我们各让一半如何?
B:Well,I'll have to think about it and get back to you in about 30 minutes.
B:我必须得想一想,30分钟后给你回复。
A:Take your time,please.
A:不着急。