剑桥雅思报考指南(MP3+字幕) 第63期:OG27 Recording 55(下)
日期:2015-12-26 07:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Now listen and answer questions 5 to 10.
现在听取录音,回答第五题至第十题。
Money, clothing, any personal items?
有现金、衣物或其它私人物品吗?
Oh, let me think. I had an umbrella. It was black, no, blue, but obviously that isn't as important as the other things.
让我想想。我有把伞,黑色的。不,是蓝色的。但很显然,比起其它物品,这并不重要。
No, but it all helps us identify your property and get it back to you.
是的,但这能帮我们确认你的失物并帮你找回来。
Anyway, I just need to ask you for some basic details about your journey. So it was yesterday, was it?
不管怎样,我只需要问一下你的旅程的基本信息。是昨天吗?
Thai's right. In the afternoon, around 2 p.m., maybe 2:30.
没错。在下午两点左右,可能是两点半。
OK. So that'd be May the 13th.
好,那就是五月十三日了。
Yes. I was heading to Highbury. That's where I live.
对,我正去往海布里,我住在那儿。
All right, and you mentioned a passport, I think. So you were coming from the airport, I presume.
好。你刚刚还提到了护照,我猜你刚从机场回来吧。
Yes, and I was looking forward to getting home so much and what with being tired and everything.
没错,我想回家想得不得了,那时候又很累,
I think that's why I just forgot about the case.
我想这就是为什么我恰好就忘记了我的行李箱。
And how were you travelling when you lost your property? I mean, what kind of transport were you using?
你丢失物品时,采用的是什么交通方式?我是指,你采用了哪种交通工具?
I thought about getting the train, but that would have meant a bus journey as well, and I couldn't be bothered,
我本来打算坐火车,但这意味着还要坐一段公交车,我不想费这么多工夫,
so I decided to take a taxi eventually.
所以最后决定坐出租车了。
That's where I must have left it.
我一定是把箱子落在出租车上了。
Well, that's good news in a way. It's more likely that a driver would have found it and handed it in. I hope so.
某种程度而言,这是个好消息。很有可能司机发现了这个箱子,然后送过来。但愿吧。
Well, I need your personal details now. Can I have your full name, please?
我现在需要(登记)你的个人信息。麻烦你告诉我你的全名好吗?
Yes. Ii's Lisa Docherty. I'll spell that for you. It's D-O-C-H-E-R-T-Y.
好,丽莎·多克第。我拼给你听吧:D-O-C-H-E-R-T-Y。
Thank you. And next, if I could have your address, the best address to send you the property if we manage to locate it?
谢谢。接着, 能告诉我你的地址吗?假如我们找到失物所在并打算寄还给你,最佳地址是什么?
Sure. It's number 15A, River Road, and that's Highhury, as I said.
当然。沿河大道15A,在海布里,就像我之前说的。
Thank you. Just a moment. There's just one final thing, that's your phone number.
谢谢。稍等一下,还有最后一件事,你的电话号码。
I guess my mobile would be best. Er, hang on, I can never remember my own number.
我想最好留我的手机号。等等,我永远都记不住我自己的号码,
OK, I've got it. It's 07979605437.
好了,我知道了,07979605437。
Very well. I think that's everything we need at this end. I'll have a look at the data on...
好了。我想,这就是目前我们所需的所有信息了。我会看看相关数据…
That is the end of section 1, you now have half a minute to check your answers.
第一部分结束,你现在有半分钟时间检查答案。

分享到
重点单词
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • transportn. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • presumevt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然 vi. 假
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词