再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:我不想出版专辑了
日期:2016-05-13 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Hey. Hey.

嗨 嗨

Where are you going? Uh...

你要去哪

Home. What's on your mind?

回家 你有事吗

OK, um...I don't want your label to release my album.

其实... 我不想让你们公司发售我的唱片了

Fine.

可以啊

Fine? Really? Well...

"可以" 真的吗 是啊

No, because I thought that you'd be really upset.

我以为你会很不高兴

No. It's your album.

不会 这是你的专辑

So, what do you want to do with it, then?

那你打算怎么做

There it is. Yeah.

就这样 恩

That's the whole album for a dollar.

一张专辑售价一美元

A buck for a book. The whole thing.

一块钱一本书 就是这样

Now, once this goes out, that's it.

一旦发布就没法回头了

They're gone. Yeah.

就这么卖了 是啊

Are you sure you want to do this? Yeah.

你确定要这么干吗 确定

How about two bucks? You're such a capitalist.

要不卖两块呗 你真是个财迷

No, a buck is fair, and then, you know,we'll split it evenly between everyone and Malcolm and Rachel... everyone. Come on.

不用 一美元挺好 卖掉之后呢 我们大家均分收入 马尔科姆 瑞秋 所有人 来吧

Once I press this, that's it.

一按键就没得回头啦

I'm going to war with my whole business.

我的生意伙伴要宰了我了

That's so exciting.OK...

太刺激了

What are you doing?

好了 你在做什么

Calling reinforcements.

呼叫支援

What?

怎么了

Check it out. I got Troublegum to tweet out the album.

瞧 我让麻烦胶在推特上宣传专辑

How many followers does he have?

他有多少粉丝

Apparently the entire world.

全世界都是吧

Just about every living human being follows him.

是个活人都会关注他

Mr.molligum.

莫里根先生

Good morning. Good morning.

早上好 早上好

News for you on the InterWebs.

专辑销量网站上有新闻呢

Shit. You didn't know nothing about this?

我靠 你完全不知情吗

No. How many did she sell? No?

不知道 她卖了多少 不知道吗

10,000. Today.

10万 今天一天

Troublegum tweeted about it.

麻烦胶发推力挺

Man, if Troublegum helped her out,it's because he liked her, all right?

哥们 要是麻烦胶想帮她那是因为他喜欢她 对吗

They're artists. They're great...

他们是艺人嘛 他们是好心

You didn't know nothing about this?

你真的完全不知情吗

Nothing. It's kind of funny, though.

蒙在鼓里 倒是还挺有意思的

Is it really? It's pretty funny, man.

真的吗 多有意思啊 伙计

Boo-boo, you know how to pick 'em, boy.

你真有眼光 老兄

It's kind of good. It's good.

专辑确实不错 挺好

It is. It's kind of epic. Yeah.

可不 惊为天人 是啊

Clean out your locker.

收拾东西走人

See you later.

回见

原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:

release sth

公开;公布;发布:

Police have released no further details about the accident.

关于这次事故,警方没有透露更多的细节。


press (sth / sb / yourself) against sth | ~ sth to sth | ~ sth together

(被)压,挤,推,施加压力:

She pressed her face against the window.

她把脸贴在窗子上。


send in reinforcements

派出增援部队

The country send in reinforcement to win the war.

为了赢得战争,这个国家派出增援部队。


help out | help sb out

帮助某人摆脱(困境):

He's always willing to help out.

他总是急人之难。


split sth (between sb / sth) | ~ sth (with sb)

分担;分摊;分享:

She split the money she won with her brother.

她把得到的钱与弟弟分了。


be fair (to / on sb)

合理的;恰当的;适当的:

The punishment was very fair.

这个处罚很公正。

分享到