再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:搬入新公寓
日期:2016-04-12 14:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Hi! Dave? Yes.
你好 戴夫吗 是的
Hi. I'm Jill. I work in hospitality at the label.
我是吉尔 唱片公司接待部的
Nice to meet you. Hello. Nice to meet you.I got it.You're welcome.
很高兴见到你 你好 幸会幸会 不客气
Right this way. Thank you, Marco.
这边来 谢谢 马可
I think you're really gonna like the apartment.It's very high-end
你们一定会很喜欢那公寓 非常高档
Hey, I... I'm sorry. Are you, um... You're Dave Kohl.

抱歉 你是 你是戴夫•科尔
Yes. Yeah. Yeah, I told you guys.
我是 我就说嘛
We just, um... we saw your film the other day.I so love your songs in it.
我们 我们那天看了你的电影 我太爱里面的歌了
Thank you very, very much. This is Gretta, my girlfriend.She writes songs, too. Oh, cool.
谢谢 这是我女朋友 格蕾塔 她也写歌 真棒
Oh, would you mind taking a photograph.That'd be so awesome.Just that button right there. Yeah.
可以帮我们拍个照吗 非常感谢 按这个按钮就好了
Yeah, it's a good one.
好了
Thank you!All right, thank you. Thank you so much, you guys.
谢谢 谢谢 非常谢谢你们
You're gonna have to get used to that.This movie is selling out all over town.It's crazy.
你要开始习惯当明星了 你的电影特别卖座 太疯狂了
Unbelievable.Oh, no, it's real.
难以置信 是真的哦
All right, here we are. We hope you like.
到了 希望你们喜欢
So, uh, your fridge in here is stocked with food.
冰箱里有吃的
There are two sets of keys on the table in there.
那边的桌子上有两套钥匙
This is your driver's number and my cell phone number. I'll leave that here.
这是你们司机的号码还有我的号码 我就放这
You're due at the label later this afternoon to meet everyone and say hi,then we'll take a tour around the studio.
下午带你们去公司 跟大家见下面打个招呼 然后去参观下录音室
So, probably want to catch up on your sleep before then.
你们现在应该很想补补觉
So I'll leave you to it, OK?
那我就不打扰了
Pleased to meet you, Gretta.
很高兴见到你 格蕾塔
Nice to meet you, too. Thanks.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
This place is a shit hole.
这地方简直太炫酷了
Oh my God! Come here.
天啊 过来
Hey, can...Can I ask you something? Sure.
可以...可以问你个问题吗 当然
Should I have come over in, like, a week or two and let you settle in first and get used to everything?
这一两个星期 我要不要先让你适应一下 再住进来
No. Are you sure?
不用 你确定
Yeah. I don't know if I could do this without you.
我不能没有你
It's kind of scary.
太恐怖了
Am I a wimp for saying that?
这样说是不是很懦夫

原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
hospitality suite
迎宾套间
the hospitality industry
招待性行业(如旅馆、饭店等)

the Virgin record label
维京唱片公司

a major label
大唱片公司

high-end hotel
高档酒店

the play / stop / rewind button
播放/停止/倒带键

press a button
按了一个按钮
click with the right mouse button
点击鼠标右键
The windows slide down at the touch of a button.
按一下开关,窗户便落下来

Sell out
卖光脱销

a good stock of
大量

Food stocks
贮存的食物
a country's housing stock
一个国家的住房保有量

Be given a guided tour
由导游带领参观游览

a tour guide
导游
a tour of inspection
视察

分享到
重点单词
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • inspectionn. 检查,视察
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理