再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:为我们的新专辑碰杯
日期:2016-05-06 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Hello. Congratulations.Thank you. We should have a toast right now.

你好 恭喜你 谢谢 咱们得碰个杯

To your album? To our album.

为你的新专辑 为我们的新专辑

Really?

不是吧

All right. Don't get too excited. I'm just trying it out.

好吧 别太激动 我就是试试

Should we toast with that?

要用这个碰杯吗

Goddamn, how do people drink that?

天啊 这破玩意有人喝吗

We're gonna play a game, OK?We're gonna play a song that is impossible to not dance to.

我们来玩个游戏吧 我接下来放的这首曲子会让人特别想跳舞

I defy you not to dance to this song.

但你们不许跳

I'm gonna give them a ride home.

我要送他们回家

Cool. Good night.Good night.

好的 晚安 晚安

Thank you for everything.

再见 谢谢你做的这一切

No, thank you for everything.

不 谢谢你做的这一切

See you. Bye!

再见 再见

Good night, Gretta. Good night, Gretta.

晚安 格蕾塔 晚安 格蕾塔

It's gonna be awesome.

专辑一定会超赞的

原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:

offer / send your congratulations to sb

向某人致以祝贺

We send our congratulations to you for your big success.

祝贺你的巨大成功。


I defy you / anyone to do sth

激,挑动(某人应尽力做你认为不可能的事):

I defy anyone not to cry at the end of the film.

我倒要看看有谁在电影结尾时不哭。


try sb / sth out (on sb)

试用(某人);测试;试验:

They're trying out a new presenter for the show.

他们正在为这个节目试用一名新的主持人。


give sb a ride

开车送某人

We managed to get a ride into town when we missed the bus.

我们没赶上公共汽车,就设法搭了一辆便车去城里。


dance to

随着…跳舞

People began dancing to the tune.

人们随着旋律翩翩起舞。

分享到