再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:为女儿能力担忧
日期:2016-04-27 14:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
What are you doing?
你瞎搅合什么
That ain't cool. What? What?
别多事 怎么了
I don't know if she can play guitar well enough to play on a track.
她那点水平不一定能一起录
I don't want to embarrass her. What if she can't play?
我不想让她难堪 万一弹不好呢
Look, it's going to be easy. Let her do it.
没关系的 让她来吧
Hey, babe? Hey.
亲爱的
Um, where's Violet? Well, she's... Violet?
瓦莱特呢 她...瓦莱特
Listen, I was wondering, uh,you think it would be cool if she came and played guitar on one of these songs that I'm recording on Thursday?
我有个想法 周四录歌的时候不如让她来弹吉他怎么样
She's terrible at guitar.
她弹得可糟糕了
Well, she's not bad. She's terrible.
还不差吧 很糟糕
I think she'll be OK.
我觉得没问题
Well, she's... Yeah. 5:00, will you bring her?
她... 5点 带她来吧
I mean, that's up to you.
由你决定
Yeah. I'll text you the address. I mean, I'll bring her.
地址我发短信给你 我会带她来的
Why don't you come, too?
你也一起来吧
Come on. No way.
来吧 没门
Come on. Just come. It'll be fun.
来吧 来就是了 很好玩的
I want you to come. I'll think about it. OK.
我真心希望你来 我会考虑的
I'll come, maybe.
也许会来
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 没事
Bye. Thank you.Bye.
再见 谢谢 再见
原声视频
电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!
本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
no way
不可能;决不;不行;没门儿:

Do you want to help?' 'No way!'
"你想帮忙吗?" "决不!"

a track
(唱片、录音磁带或光盘的)一首乐曲,一首歌曲:

a track from their latest album
他们最新唱片专辑里的一首歌曲

be up to sb
是…的职责(或责任);由…决定:

It's not up to you to tell me how to do my job.
还轮不到你来告诉我怎么做我的事。

embarrass sb
尤指在社交场合)使窘迫,使尴尬:

Her questions about my private life embarrassed me.
她询问我的私生活使我感到很尴尬。

分享到
重点单词
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • guitarn. 吉他