再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:女儿也加入乐队
日期:2016-04-26 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Yeah, right here.
没错 就在这儿
Set up here.
放在这里
Get that. It's really good.
正对那里 真棒
Yeah, it's great. The wind's good, right?
非常棒 风向也正好
It's not too loud. It's good, it's good,I think it's good.
不会太吵 很不错 挺不错的
And we can look into people's windows, which is always fun.
还能看到别人窗子里面 可有趣了
You want to come with me to get Violet?
想和我一起去接瓦莱特吗
Is that OK? Yeah, come on.
可以来吗 当然 走吧
Cool. My brother, there you go.
好的 兄弟 收好
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
There she is. That's her.
她来了 就是她
This is Gretta. She's the songwriter I was telling you about.
这位是格蕾塔 会写歌的那个
Hello. How you doing? My daughter, Violet.
你好 我女儿 瓦莱特
So who was the cute guy? The one in the blue shirt.
那小帅哥叫什么 穿蓝T恤的
Greg. You noticed him?
格雷格 你注意到了
Sure. I mean, who wouldn't?
当然 他那么出眼
He's gorgeous. He's totally out of our league.
非常帅气 可我高攀不起
He's out of your league?
怎么会高攀不起呢
Well, I mean, he didn't look out of your league.
我觉得完全没问题
Ignore him.
无视他
How do you get someone to notice you're ignoring them if they're ignoring you?
他本来就无视我我无视他给谁看呢
He's not ignoring you. You're beautiful.
他没有无视你 你很漂亮
He knows that you're there. He's just hedging his bets.
他一定注意到了 只是不想太莽撞
But...I mean, you have to be really sure that you actually like him, you know.
可是 你必须非常确定自己是真心喜欢他
That's it's not just that he's the guy at school to be seen with.
不是为了找个帅哥 向大家炫耀
No, I do really like him.

不 我真的很喜欢他
Well, then you have to find a way to get him to ask you out.
那就想办法让他来约你
Yes, but how?

问题就是怎么做
Well, for starters, stop dressing like you're totally easy.
首先 不要打扮得那么轻浮
I thought this was sort of sexy, it's American Apparel.
我觉得挺性感的 AA的衣服
No, it isn't sort of sexy. It's very, very sexy,but it doesn't leave much to the imagination, you know?
不是挺性感 是太性感了 但一点想象的余地都没有了 你说呢
I guess.
也许吧
You want to go shopping?
想逛街吗
I do.

Yeah? Yeah.
现在 好啊
OK, good. We're going shopping.
走 我们去逛街
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Good luck on the rest of your album.
祝专辑制作顺利
It sounds cool. Thank you.
很好听 谢谢
You have your key? Yep. I got it.
钥匙带着吗 带了
Hey, you should come and sing on a track.
来跟我们一起唱首歌吧
I can't sing. I can play a bit of guitar,if that's... We're doing one on Thursday.
我不会唱歌 只会弹点吉他 如果... 我们周四要录歌
It's gonna be simple. You should come play
很简单的 一起来吧
Can I, Dad?
可以吗 爸爸
I need to... I need to contemplate that.
我得慎重考虑一下

原声视频

电影简介:

这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
set sth up
安装好,装配好,调试好(设备或机器):

She set up her stereo in her bedroom.
她把立体声音响装在了卧室里。

How you doing?
你好。

out of league
(质量、能力等的)等级,级别,水平:

A house like that is out of our league (= too expensive for us).
那样的房子不是我们这号人买得起的。

hedge sb's bets
(为防止损失或出错)几面下注,有几项选择可选取

He's just hedging his bets.
他只是不想太莽撞。

sure (of / about sth) | ~ (that...)
确信;确知;肯定;有把握

Is that John over there?' ' I'm not sure.'
"那边那个人是约翰吗?" "我说不准。"

contemplate sth
考虑;思量;思忖

You're too young to be contemplating retirement.
你考虑退休还太年轻。

分享到
重点单词
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • contemplatevt. 注视,沉思,打算
  • hedgen. 树篱,篱笆,障碍,防护物,套期保值,推诿 v. 用
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视