再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:格雷塔男友出轨
日期:2016-04-16 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
You're like a fucking mind reader.
你怎么什么都能看出来
Who is it for?
写给谁的
Mim.
米姆
Mim from the label, Mim, Mim?Mim, who we met...one month ago? Mim, Mim?
唱片公司那个米姆吗 米姆 米姆 就是上个月 遇见的那个米姆 米姆
Yeah.


Was she in LA with you?
你们在洛杉矶时一直在一起
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是
I don't know what to say.It just happened. I...Maybe it'll go away.Maybe it'll fade.I just... I have to see it through.
我也不知道该怎么和你说 它就是发生了 我... 也许这就是个插曲 也许一切都会过去 我...会让它过去的
Do you want to put your head this end or this end?
你想头朝哪边睡
Obviously...Do you want a tea?
你不在乎...来杯茶吗
I don't remember if you take sugar or...I'm gonna wing it. I'll wing it.
我不太记得你加不加糖...我看着放吧 我看着放
Please, won't you come out with me tonight?
拜托 今晚就跟我一起去吧
I'm gonna play some songs down at this open mic night.

今晚想上台的都可以上 我要唱几首歌
Why don't you come with me?
你为什么不去
Cause I hate your fucking songs.
因为我讨厌你的破歌
All right, I think we both know that that isn't true, so...
好吧 我知道你不是真心的
Sorry, I didn't... No. I... I love your songs.

对不起 我不是故意的 我喜欢你的歌
I'm just... I...I'm being fucking horrendous right now,which is exactly why I need to, um...I need to go home.
我只是...我现在就像个定时炸弹一样 说不定什么时候就炸 所以我...我要回家
That's exactly why you need to come with me.Come on. I insist.
所以你得跟我去 来嘛 来吧
Uh... Pick that up and come with me.You're coming. I'm not leaving you here.
我... 拿上包跟我走 我们一起去 我不会把你自己扔在家
I'll come back, I'll find your fucking head in the oven. Come with me.
我怕我不在这 你一旦想不开了什么的
Uh, ladies and gentlemen,I have a friend here tonight.And if it's OK with you,I was wondering if you'd like her to come up here and play one of her songs.
女士们先生们 今晚我的一个朋友也来了 如果你们同意的话 你们想听她上台 唱一首自己的歌吗
Is... is that OK? Yeah? Gretta, would you come up here, please?
可以吗 格蕾塔 请上来吧

原声视频

电影简介:

这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
read sb's mind / thoughts
猜测;揣摩他人心思

He's a mind-reader.
他洞察人心。

see sb through | ?see sb through sth
帮助(或支持)某人度过

Her courage and good humour saw her through
她靠着顽强的勇气和乐观的性格挺了过来。

wing it
临时应付;即兴;匆匆拼凑

I didn't know I'd have to make a speech—I just had to wing it.
我不知道还得讲话,只好想到什么就说点什么。

be horrendous
讨厌得难以容忍的

The traffic is horrendous.
糟透了的交通

I wonder that
礼貌地提问或请人做事时说):

I wonder if you can help me.
不知您是否能帮我的忙?

分享到