再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:你唱跑调了
日期:2016-05-05 10:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Everybody, this is, uh... this is Miriam.This is Gretta. This is my daughter, Violet.

各位 这是玛丽安 这是格蕾塔 这是我女儿瓦莱特

Come on, babe.

过来 宝贝

Miriam, thank you. Thank you.

玛丽安 谢谢 谢谢

It's not too high, is it?That's not too high for a bass. Exactly.

一点也不高

No one should play bass unless it's this high.

贝斯就该这么高

You want me to set your amp or are you good? OK.

要我帮你连放大器吗 还是你自己来

No, no, no, no, no! Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up...

不 不 不 等等 等等

Rachel, at the top, or...yeah, at the top, come in a little bit more gradually.

瑞秋 高潮时 进得再缓和点

Fat Jimmy,What's up? come on, man. All right, man, all right.Police ain't gonna get you up here.Let's hear that bass, my brother.

大吉米 你怎么回事 怎么了 好吧 警察不会来的 好好秀秀低音

I got you, baby, I got you. Come on, man.

哥们 我明白 我明白 拜托了

I'm sorry, wait a minute. Um, do you play bass?

等一等 你会弹贝斯吗

You were out of tune. You were flat.

你唱跑调了 而且死气沉沉的

Cause I read on the Internet that you used to play bass.

我在网上看到你以前是弹贝斯的

So, um, I think seeing as we've got Violet doing some guitar on this,this should be a family affair

既然瓦莱特要负责吉他 或许你们全家都该参与一下

I'm a producer 'cause I don't play bass, baby.

我是个音乐制作人 因为我不弹贝斯

Yes, you are... You got to do it.You got to do it.All right, all right.

不 你得弹 你得弹 好吧 好吧

Come in whenever you want, you know? You can wait.

你可以随时开始 也可以等着

Just, you know, keep it simple.OK.

简单点就好 好的

You're gonna be great. I don't even know if I'm gonna play.

你没问题的 我都不知道要不要弹

Whatever.If you feel like it, do it, OK?You know, it's totally cool.

没关系 如果你想 就弹出来 很棒的

You know, but don't feel like you have to overdo it or prove anything.

但不要造作夸张 或者想证明什么

These guys are serious musicians.Guys, can we... Sorry. Can we take five?

他们都是严肃的音乐人 伙计们 抱歉 能休息五分钟吗

All right, let's take five. Five, not ten.

好吧 休息五分钟 不是十分钟

Hey. I'm back in New York for a gig.

我要回纽约参加一个演奏会

I got your singing message. I have to see you.

我听见你在留言里唱歌了 我想见你

Uh, call me. Please call me.

给我打电话 请打给我

原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:

set the amplifier

设置扬声器

The machine didn't set the amplifier so we heard nothing.

机器未开扬声器我们什么也听不见。


gradually +动词

逐渐地;逐步地;渐进地:

The weather gradually improved.

天气逐渐好转。


in / out of tune

音调正确/不正确;演奏合调/走调:

None of them could sing in tune.

他们中没有一个人能唱得合调。


used to do

(用于过去持续或经常发生的事)曾经:

I used to live in London.

我曾经在伦敦居住过。


over do it / things

(工作、学习等)过分努力:

He's been overdoing things recently.

他最近过于努力了。


prove sth (to sb)

证明;证实:

They hope this new evidence will prove her innocence.

他们希望这一新证据能证明她无罪。

分享到
重点单词
  • amplifiern. 放大器,扩音机
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • innocencen. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .