再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:赢得音乐大奖
日期:2016-05-03 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Hi.

你好

Hello, Steve.

你好 史蒂夫

Come on and check it out.Your boyfriend just won a Music Gong.

快过来看 你男朋友刚赢了音乐大奖

No way. You won't believe it.

不可能 真难以置信

Done something to his face.

他蓄了胡子

Wow, thank you so much.

非常感谢

I'm a bit taken aback by this. This is incredible.

我还真有点吃惊 太不可思议了

Uh, it just proves that a guy from nowhere can actually make it if he follows his dreams.

这证明一个默默无闻的人也可以成功 只要他追寻自己的梦想

I've been practicing this speech into a shampoo bottle in the shower my entire life.

我一直在浴室里 用沐浴露瓶子练习这段演讲

Uh, gosh, thank you. Nice beard, you fucking loser.

谢谢你 胡子不错 你这无能货

What dreams? We never had those dreams.I don't remember those dreams. How do you know?

什么梦想 我们从没有过梦想 我可不记得了 你怎么知道

Because I know him.

因为我了解他

Maybe they were private dreams.

没准是私人梦想

Maybe he just never told you about them.

他只是没有告诉你

Who was I living with for the last five years?

我是跟谁一起过了五年啊

Baby, you've been living with a rock star.

你可是和摇滚明星过的

Only he didn't know it.

只是那时他不知道

It didn't matter, but now that he does,I've got to tell you, these people get married to it.

没关系 反正现在他知道了 这些人注定要和摇滚乐共度一生

They fall in love with the music,they fall in love with the lights,they fall in love with the road, the chicks, all that shit.

他们迷恋音乐 他们迷恋灯光 他们迷恋旅途 小妞什么的

And no matter how hard he tries,he's never gonna be able to make a woman happy.

但不管他多么努力 他都无法让一个女人幸福

All right. See you in the morning.

行了 明早见

原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:

check out

察看,观察(有趣或有吸引力的人或事物):

Check out the prices at our new store!

看一看我们新商店的价格吧!


be taken aback (by sb / sth)

(被…)吓了一跳;大吃一惊;震惊:

She was completely taken aback by his anger.

他的愤怒把她吓了一大跳。


matter (to sb)

事关紧要;要紧;有重大影响:

The children matter more to her than anything else in the world.

对于她来说,在这个世界上没有比孩子更重要的了。


be married to sth

专心(于某事);全神贯注(于某事):

My brother is married to his job.

我弟弟一心扑在工作上。


no matter who, what, where, etc.

不论…;无论…;不管…:

They don't last long no matter how careful you are.

不管你如何仔细,他们都维持不了很久。

分享到