再次出发之纽约遇见你(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:丹的婚姻问题
日期:2016-04-29 15:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
She goes to Europe to work on a junket, and she ends up meeting and falling in love with a singer.
她去欧洲出公差 遇见一位歌手 坠入爱河
Bang, boom. Thunder, lightning.Fireworks. The whole bit.
干柴加烈火 砰然心动什么的
And...the arrangement was that they were gonna come back and tell their partners that they'd fallen in love and they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together.
他们原本计划回家后向各自的家人坦白 然后就此共度余生
And so, I go to the airport to pick her up,and she just comes out with it, first off. Whole story.
那天 我去机场接她 她很爽快地跟我说了整件事
And next day, her bags are all packed,and we're telling Violet what's gonna happen.
第二天 东西都打包好了 我们一起告诉瓦莱特接下来的打算
So what did happen?
接下来怎么了
He choked. He got on the airplane,went back to his life, turned his phone off,
那男人退缩了 他上了飞机 回到他原本的生活 电话关机
and she never heard from him again. I move into another bedroom.
从此音讯全无 我搬去另一间卧室
She's waiting around for a phone call that never comes,
她一心等那个永远等不来的电话
and I turn into a...I lose my shit a little bit.
而我也有点放纵自己了
I'm so sorry. No.
真是抱歉 不必
Maybe people in the music industry just don't make good life partners.
或许做音乐的人命里注定成不了好丈夫
Or fathers. Yeah, it certainly looks that way.
也不是好父亲 看来如此
I didn't mean about the fathers bit.
不是针对后半句
You make a very good father.
你是个不错的父亲
Yeah, right. Maybe just not a good partner.
是吗 或许不是好合作伙伴
What is that?
这是什么
This? Yeah.
这个吗 对
That's a splitter.It's for, uh, two headphones going into one input.
分离器 接上它两副耳机可以同时收听
It's actually from my first date with Miriam.
和玛丽安第一次约会时留下的
It is? What do you mean?
真的吗 怎么说
We walked all over the city listening to her CD player.
我们逛遍整个城市 听着她的随身听
I don't think we said more than two words to each other the whole night.
那天晚上我俩都没怎么和对方说话
That was New Year's Eve, and we were married two months later.
那是新年夜 两个月后我们就结婚了
Wow. That's lovely.What kind of music you got on your phone?
很棒的故事 你手机里有哪些歌
I'm not giving you access to my music library. I'm really not.
我不想和你分享歌单 真的不想
There's a lot of embarrassing, very guilty pleasures in there.
个人的小品味 要让你见笑的
Mine, too.You can tell a lot about a person by what's on their playlist.
我也一样 播放列表能让你了解一个人
I know you can. That's what's worrying me.
我知道 所以我才担心
So are we gonna do this? OK.
那要不要试一下 好吧
OK, let's do it.
试一下吧
原声视频

电影简介:
这是一部讲述爱情,失落以及动人音乐的影片。丹和格雷塔,命运让这失意的两人于一间小小的酒吧里相遇了,等待着他们的,是充满波折而又浪漫满满的故事!

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
end up
最终成为;最后处于:

If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。

fall for sb
爱上;倾心于:
They fell for each other instantly.
他俩一见钟情。

pack sth (up) (in / into sth)
包装;包裹:

The pottery was packed in boxes and shipped to the US.
陶器已装箱运往美国。

choked up (about sth) | ~ (about sth)
心烦意乱,愤怒,生气(而难以说出话来)

He is choked up about his son's mistake.
他儿子让他气得说不出话。

a bit
(事物的)一部份,一段:
The best bit of the holiday was seeing the Grand Canyon.
假期中最精彩的片段是参观大峡谷。

input (into / to sth) | ~ (of sth)
投入资源(指时间、知识、思想等);投入;输入:

Her specialist input to the discussions has been very useful.
她在这些讨论中提供的专家建议很有助益。

分享到