霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:一个好兆头
日期:2016-04-09 09:24

(单词翻译:单击)

You! What were you doing?

你!你在搞什么?

You nearly got yourself killed!

你差点害死自己!

Did I not say that you would be a burden?

我曾说过你会是个累赘?

That you would not survive in the Wild?

说你无法存活荒野?

That you had no place amongst us?

说你不配跟我们一起冒险?

I have never been so wrong in all my life.

我这辈子从未如此看走眼过。


I am sorry I doubted you.

抱歉我曾质疑你。

No, I would have doubted me too.

不,我也会怀疑我自己。

I'm not a hero or a warrior.

我不是英雄也不是战士。

Not even a burglar.

甚至不是飞贼。

Is that what I think it is?

这就是我认为的那个地方吗?

Erebor the Lonely Mountain, the last of the great Dwarf kingdoms of Middle-earth.

伊鲁伯孤山,中土世界最后一个伟大的矮人王国。

Our home.

我们的家。

A raven! The birds are returning to the mountain.

是渡鸟!鸟儿回归孤山了。

That, my dear Oin is a thrush.

我亲爱的欧音,那是一只画眉鸟。

But we'll take it as a sign.

姑且当成兆头来看吧。

A good omen.

一个好兆头。

You're right.

你说得对。

I do believe the worst is behind us.

我相信最糟的部分已经过去了。

分享到
重点单词
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • dwarfn. 矮子,侏儒 vt. 使矮小 vi. 变小