霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:找到入口
日期:2016-02-04 17:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Summer is passing. Durin's Day will soon be upon us.

夏日将尽,都灵之日就快到了。

We still have time.

我们还有时间。

Time? For what?

有时间做什么?

To find the entrance.

找到入口。

We have to be standing in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time.

我们得在正确时间站在正确地点上。

霍比特人 意外之旅.jpg

Then, and only then, can the door be opened.

唯有如此,门才能被打开。

So this is your purpose, to enter the mountain?

所以你们的目的是要入山?

What of it?

那又如何?

There are some who would not deem it wise.

有人会觉得此举并不明智。

What do you mean?

什么意思?

You are not the only guardian to stand watch over Middle-earth.

你并不是中土世界唯一的守护者。

Not with your companions?

怎么没跟你的同伴在一起呢?

Uh, no, I shan't be missed.

他们不会想我的。

The truth is that most of them don't think I should be on this journey.

事实上他们多半认为我不应该参加这趟旅程。

Indeed?

是吗?

I've heard that Hobbits are very resilient.

我听说霍比特人的适应力很强。

Really?

是吗?

I've also heard they're fond of the comforts of home.

我也听说他们喜欢家的舒适感。

I've heard that it's unwise to seek the council of Elves.

我倒是听说跟精灵咨询是不智之举。

That they will answer with yes and no.

他们只会回答是与否。

You are very welcome to stay here, if that is your wish.

如果你愿意的话,这里很欢迎你留下。

No, you did the same thing.

不,你做了同样的事,

It's not like you didn't do it.

又不是没做。

Dori! Here, take that.

朵力,来,拿着。

分享到
重点单词
  • unwiseadj. 不聪明的,愚笨的
  • resilientadj. 适应力强的,有弹力的
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人