霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:食人妖吃马肉
日期:2015-12-24 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

What is it? Trolls.

那是什么?食人妖。

He's got Myrtle and Minty. I think they're gonna eat them. We have to do something.

他抓了小桃跟薄荷,他们要把马吃了,我们得想办法。

Yes, you should.

是的,你该想办法。

Mountain Trolls are slow and stupid, and you're so small, they'll never see you.

你够小,山地巨怪又慢又笨看不到你。

It's perfectly safe. We'll be behind you.

肯定没事的,我们就在你身后。

霍比特人 意外之旅10.jpg

If you run into trouble, hoot twice like a barn owl and once like a brown owl.

若你真有麻烦就学仓鸮叫两声,再学褐鸮叫一声。

Twice like a barn owl. No, twice like a brown. Once like a, like a... Are you sure this is a good idea?

仓鸮叫两声,不,褐鸮叫两声…你们确定这是好主意?

Mutton yesterday, mutton today and, blimey, if it don't look like mutton again tomorrow.

昨天吃羊肉,今天吃羊肉,天哪,看来明天也会吃羊肉。

Quit your griping. These ain't sheep. These is fresh nags.

别抱怨了。这些不是羊,是新鲜的马肉。

Oh! I don't like horse. I never have. Not enough fat on them.

我从来就不喜欢马。肉不够肥。

Well, it's better than leathery old farmer. All skin and bone, he was.

总比粗糙的老农夫好,全是皮包骨。

I'm still picking bits of him out of me teeth.

我到现在还要剔牙。

Well, that's lovely, that is a floater.

好极了,一个漂浮者。

Might improve the flavor.

可能味道会好吃一点。

Ah. There's more where that came from.

你要我还有很多。

Oh, no, you don't! Sit down!

别再来了。坐下。

Well, I hope you're gonna gut these nags. I don't like the stinky parts.

你最好把这些马的内脏给除掉。我不喜欢恶臭的部分。

I said sit down.

我说坐下。

I'm starving! Now, are we having horse tonight or what?

我饿死了。我们今晚到底吃不吃马?

Shut your cakehole. You'll eat what I give you.

闭嘴。我给你什么你就吃。

Everything tastes like chicken. Except the chicken. What tastes like fish!

全都吃起来像鸡肉。除了鸡肉以外。什么吃起来像鱼!

I'm just saying, a little appreciation would be nice.

我只是就事论事,你们该心怀感激。

Thank you very much, Bert. Lovely stew, Bert.

多谢你,真好吃。伯特。

How hard is that?

那有多难?

Just needs a sprinkle of squirrel dung.

再加点松鼠屎调味。

Here that's my grog.

那是我的酒。

Sorry. Ow! That is beautifully balanced, that is.

抱歉。味道真是恰到好处。

分享到
重点单词
  • appreciationn. 欣赏,感激,鉴识,评价,增值
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • flavorn. 滋味,香料,风格 vt. 加味于
  • stewn. 炖汤,焖,烦恼 v. 炖汤,焖,忧虑
  • squirreln. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛 vt. 储存