霍比特人 意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:孤山关于龙的谣言
日期:2015-11-07 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Here, who are you calling dim? -Sorry, what did he say?
你在说谁笨啊?-对不起,他说了什么?
We may be few in number but we're fighters, all of us to the last Dwarf. -And you forget, we have a Wizard in our company.
或许我们人数不多,但我们都是战士至死方休。-别忘了,我们队里还有巫师。
Gandalf will have killed hundreds of dragons.
甘道夫这辈子一定杀过上百只龙。
Oh, well, no. I wouldn't say... -How many, then? - What? -How many dragons have you killed? -Go on. Give us a number.
不,我不会这么说……-那是几只?- 什么?-你杀过几只龙?-快啊。给我们个数字。
If we have read these signs do you not think others will have read them too?
如果我们看到这些迹象,你认为别人就看不到吗?

Rumors have begun to spread. The dragon, Smaug, has not been seen for 60 years.
谣言已经开始四散。恶龙史矛革已六十年不见踪影。
Eyes look east to the mountain, assessing, wondering, weighing the risk.
众人放眼东方孤山,打量着,思索着,评估着风险。
Perhaps the vast wealth of our people now lies unprotected.
或许我们的财富此刻无人看管。
Do we sit back while others claim what is rightfully ours? Or do we seize this chance to take back Erebor?
我们该坐视他们巧取豪夺吗?或者我们该趁此机会夺回伊鲁伯?
You forget, the Front Gate is sealed. There is no way into the mountain. -That, my dear Balin, is not entirely true.
你忘了件事,正门被封上了。无法进入孤山。-巴林,这并不完全正确。
How came you by this? -It was given to me by your father. By Thrain. For safekeeping. It is yours now.
你是如何拿到的?-是你父亲给我的。索恩。他让我负责看管。现在是你的了。
If there is a key there must be a door.
要是有钥匙就一定有门。
These runes speak of a hidden passage to the Lower Halls. -There's another way in.
符文说有秘密地道通往底层大厅。-还有其他方法进去。
Well, if we can find it, but Dwarf doors are invisible when closed.
如果你能找到它的话,但矮人门在关闭时是隐形的。
The answer lies hidden somewhere in this map and I do not have the skill to find it.
答案藏在地图某处,但我无法破解。
But there are others in Middle-earth who can.
不过在中土世界有人可以。
The task I have in mind will require a great deal of stealth and no small amount of courage.
我计划的任务需要机密行事和非凡的勇气。

分享到
重点单词
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • dwarfn. 矮子,侏儒 vt. 使矮小 vi. 变小
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • vastadj. 巨大的,广阔的 n. 浩瀚的太空
  • dimadj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的 v. 使暗淡,使失去光泽
  • invisibleadj. 看不见的,无形的 n. 隐形人(或物品)
  • stealthn. 秘密行动,鬼祟