霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:矮人远征队
日期:2016-02-25 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

A powerful spell lies upon those tombs.

墓地被封上强力的咒语。

They cannot be opened.

不可能被破解。

What proof do we have this weapon came from Angmar's grave?

我们如何证明此剑来自安格马墓穴?

I have none.

无法证明。

Because there is none.

因为没有证据。

Let us examine what we know.

我们来检视一下已知的事实。

A single Orc pack has dared to cross the Bruinen.

一小群半兽人胆敢跨越布鲁南。

霍比特人 意外之旅10.jpg

A dagger from a bygone age has been found.

有人寻获一把古老匕首。

And a human sorcerer who calls himself "The Necromancer" has taken up residence in a ruined fortress.

有凡人魔法师自称是死灵法师并住在荒废堡垒中。

It's not so very much after all.

这都不是大不了的事。

The question of this Dwarvish company, however troubles me deeply.

但问题是矮人远征队的事很困扰我。

I'm not convinced, Gandalf.

我不同意,甘道夫。

I do not feel I can condone such a quest.

我无法赞同这次探索。

If they'd come to me, I might have spared them this disappointment.

如果他们早点请示我就不用失望折返了。

I do not pretend to understand your reason for raising their hopes.

我并不想妄加理解你为何要燃起他们的希望。

They are leaving.

他们要离开了。

Yes.

是的。

You knew.

你知道。

No, I'm afraid there is nothing else for it.

不,恐怕也只能接受了。

My Lord Elrond.

爱隆王。

The Dwarves, they're gone.

矮人们已离开了。

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • bygoneadj. 过去的,过时的 n. 过去的事
  • condonevt. 宽恕;赦免
  • residencen. 住处,住宅,居住
  • disappointmentn. 失望,令人失望的人或事
  • questn. 探索,寻求 v. 寻找,搜索
  • daggern. 短剑,匕首 [印]剑号
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的