霍比特人 意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:晚餐后的一片狼藉
日期:2015-10-31 09:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Excuse me, that is a doily, not a dishcloth. But it's full of holes.
抱歉,那是桌巾,不是抹布。-可是上面很多洞。
It's supposed to look like that. It's crochet. And a wonderful game it is too, if you've got the balls for it.
本来就长这样,是用钩针编的。-织这个的游戏很好玩,真男人才会爱。
Bebother and confusticate these Dwarves!
这些麻烦,该死的矮人!
My dear Bilbo, what on earth is the matter?
比尔博,究竟发生了什么事情?
What's the matter? I'm surrounded by Dwarves.
怎么了?我被矮人包围了。
What are they doing here? Oh, they're quite a merry gathering once you get used to them.
他们在我家干嘛?-一旦你习惯后,他们还挺好玩的。

I don't want to get used to them. Look at the state of my kitchen. There's mud trod into the carpet.
我不想习惯。你看我的厨房,地毯上踩得都是泥。
They've pillaged the pantry. I won't tell you what they've done in the bathroom.
食物柜也被扫空。更别说浴室变成什么鬼样了。
They've destroyed the plumbing. I don't understand what they're doing in my house!
他们把水管整个毁了,我不明白他们到底在我家干嘛?
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt, but what should I do with my plate? Here you go, Ori. Give it to me.
抱歉,抱歉插嘴,但盘子该放哪?-这里,欧力,把盘子给我。
Excuse me. That's my mother's West Farthing pottery. It's over 100 years old!
拜托。那是我妈的古董瓷器,有超过百年的历史。
And can you not do that? You'll blunt them.
不要那样,会把它们弄钝的。
Do you hear that, lads? He says we'll blunt the knives.
你们听到了吗?兄弟。他说刀子会被我们弄钝。
Blunt the knives, bend the forks. Smash the bottles and burn the corks. Chip the glasses and crack the plates. That's what Bilbo Baggins Hates.
磨钝刀子,折弯叉子,打烂瓶子,烧掉塞子。弄破杯子,打碎盘子,比尔博·巴金斯最恨这样。
Cut the cloth, tread on the fat. Leave the bones on the bedroom mat. Pour the milk on the pantry floor. Splash the wine On every door.
割碎车布,乱踩奶油,把骨头留在卧室地毯上,把牛奶洒在食品储藏室的地上,再用酒泼到每个门上。
Dump the crooks in a boiling bowl. Pound them up with a thumping pole. When you're finished if they are whole, send them down the hall to roll.
全都丢进大锅里煮汤,用棍猛敲来出气,敲完若有完整容器,就把它们滚到客厅。
That's what Bilbo Baggins hates.
比尔博·巴金斯最恨这样。

分享到
重点单词
  • plumbingn. 管道装置,铅管工行业 动词plumb的现在分词
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • crochetn. 编织器,钩针织物 v. 用钩针编织
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • treadn. 踏,踏步板,踏面,胎面花纹,鞋底 v. 踏,行走,
  • bluntadj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的 v. 使迟钝,变钝